I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh melon
there u r.
ok, good night sir.
Golly Wally! yer' hitting the hay like a geriatric,,,:lmao:
Sleep with one eye open and one eye cracked cuz' Mr Rat in the wall, might creep in and nuzzle yer' nads while yer sleeping,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
 
Last edited:
:lmao::lmao:
Golly Wally! yer' hitting the hay like a geriatric,,,:lmao:
Sleep with one in open and one I cracked cuz' Mr Rat in the wall, might creep in and nuzzle yer' nads while yer sleeping,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Oh that hurts melon ..:lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
This song makes me happy and i'm happy....

Hey are BADASSBAND!
" STAYING OUT ALL NIGHT " gets me pumped,,,
" gimme yer money,please" is another good one,
That deep voice of lead singer is AWESOME.
 
Guys, I have 6 pages of unread posts, I'll get to them mañana,

@Idgit, I missed you so. I was able to talk to my brothers here, but I wasn't able to talk to you.

I missed you, so. I adore you, my red headed brother.

We're good, dude. It was only a three day vacation. :)
 
:lmao::lmao:
Oh that hurts melon ..:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Their was a gay acting dude in the corp. And the radio dispatcher at a marine barracks I was at came over the radio in perfect proper radio discipline with calls signs and said " sleep with one eye open and one eye cracked cuz' punch echo Mr. Stokes is wanting a snack",,,guess it's hilariously scarred me from that night on.;)
 
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Their was a gay acting dude in the corp. And the radio dispatcher at a marine barracks I was at came over the radio in perfect proper radio discipline with calls signs and said " sleep with one eye open and one eye cracked cuz' punch echo Mr. Stokes is wanting a snack",,,guess it's hilariously scarred me from that night on.;)
Dude that's funny..:lmao:
 
5ccf3ab69734a4384517e208a03742b1.jpg
 
Hello to you as well my friend. :) But, I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely. I am a friendly opposing fan. @Trouty , @haleyrules ,@Ranching , @dallasdave know me pretty well. Cheers!
Had you looked at my profile, you would of seen I am a female and figured out why I said "Good Morning My Dear" Sister. You see, Cowboys Nation also has female fans. So, "I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely" by not saying "brothers". LOL, if you think that wasn't treating you nicely, by returning your good morning comment, you have very thin skin. Ask @Trouty @Ranching @haleyrules about me. I'm the last person to treat anyone unkindly UNLESS they ruffle my feather's first. So, what opposing team are you a fan for? PLEASE, not the Egals?

Good morning my dear Cowboy brothers.
 
Last edited:
Had you looked at my profile, you would of seen I am a female and figured out why I said "Good Morning My Dear" Sister. You see, Cowboys Nation also has female fans. So, "I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely" by not saying "brothers". LOL, if you think that wasn't treating you nicely, by returning your good morning comment, you have very thin skin. Ask @Trouty @Ranching @haleyrules about me. I'm the last person to treat anyone unkindly UNLESS they ruffle my feather's first. So, what opposing team are you a fan for? PLEASE, not the Egals?

Good morning my dear Cowboy brothers.
Good morning, Sister! I don't want an angry Kitty. Salud!
 
Golly Wally! yer' hitting the hay like a geriatric,,,:lmao:
Sleep with one eye open and one eye cracked cuz' Mr Rat in the wall, might creep in and nuzzle yer' nads while yer sleeping,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

hey melon
i am a geriatric!
mr rat is in SF and i am in LA
only in SF a little bit
and i do not sleep well up there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,224
Messages
14,673,662
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top