I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had you looked at my profile, you would of seen I am a female and figured out why I said "Good Morning My Dear" Sister. You see, Cowboys Nation also has female fans. So, "I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely" by not saying "brothers". LOL, if you think that wasn't treating you nicely, by returning your good morning comment, you have very thin skin. Ask @Trouty @Ranching @haleyrules about me. I'm the last person to treat anyone unkindly UNLESS they ruffle my feather's first. So, what opposing team are you a fan for? PLEASE, not the Egals?

Good morning my dear Cowboy brothers.

 
Had you looked at my profile, you would of seen I am a female and figured out why I said "Good Morning My Dear" Sister. You see, Cowboys Nation also has female fans. So, "I would truly appreciate if you treated me nicely" by not saying "brothers". LOL, if you think that wasn't treating you nicely, by returning your good morning comment, you have very thin skin. Ask @Trouty @Ranching @haleyrules about me. I'm the last person to treat anyone unkindly UNLESS they ruffle my feather's first. So, what opposing team are you a fan for? PLEASE, not the Egals?

Good morning my dear Cowboy brothers.

Good morning sis

Go Cowboys!:flagwave:
 
Lol, i see that ALL the time around here. We have a bunch of Mockingbirds around here. I get a kick outta sitting outside and watching it. It's hilarious. Sometimes the cat wins, I've seen that too.
I've seen the 2nd wife's cat(b-4 I became a cat man)
Stalk a Thrasher bird out by the swimming pool,,, lol that bird torn into that cat like it was trying to kill it,,, it was hilarious,, that cat couldn't get away fast enough and when it made it into the house it spent the rest of the day trying to figure out just what the hell happened,,,:lmao::starspin::lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,224
Messages
14,673,662
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top