I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jane Slater just say Tyron Smith had a bulging dick?!? I was impressed they all kept a straight face, you could tell she was embarrassedLol

Ha,Ha,Ha, that's hysterical if she did,, prolly just her subconscious primeval female thoughts slipping out!,,, oh,yes! You get 3 middle aged divorced cougar females together in a bar WHEN their cutting loose!!!,,, the 3 rankest dudes to have ever bellied up to the Bar in this beer thread,,,, DON'T STAND A CHANCE when it comes down to dirty,rank thoughts and actions!!!;,,, OH,YES!
IT'S TRUE, for I speak of from which I know.:thumbup::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
 
Ha,Ha,Ha, that's hysterical if she did,, prolly just her subconscious primeval female thoughts slipping out!,,, oh,yes! You get 3 middle aged divorced cougar females together in a bar WHEN their cutting loose!!!,,, the 3 rankest dudes to have ever bellied up to the Bar in this beer thread,,,, DON'T STAND A CHANCE when it comes down to dirty,rank thoughts and actions!!!;,,, OH,YES!
IT'S TRUE, for I speak of from which I know.:thumbup::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::yourock:
 
Ha,Ha,Ha, that's hysterical if she did,, prolly just her subconscious primeval female thoughts slipping out!,,, oh,yes! You get 3 middle aged divorced cougar females together in a bar WHEN their cutting loose!!!,,, the 3 rankest dudes to have ever bellied up to the Bar in this beer thread,,,, DON'T STAND A CHANCE when it comes down to dirty,rank thoughts and actions!!!;,,, OH,YES!
IT'S TRUE, for I speak of from which I know.:thumbup::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
You should hear them in the teachers lounge!
 
Yep,I can imagine! And those gal aren't even drinking:lmao:
Your post about the fella your family knew that was drinking corn squeeze and playing penny slots, with the handsome signature, that went off to act, was amazing my brother. :star::star::star:
 
;)
Well,BROTHER! at least yer' coming around and admitting the Coach just curtailed the over and done with minor perceived dust up in a short fashion was only cuz' he might have figured you to go a jumping in both feet first with them hammers cocked,with a dag blamed flour sack over yer' head!,, not knowing who to tie up or unteather!!!,shoot fire and save some matches ,boi!
( that was a lame rendition of one : Ken Curtis,aka festus,,, his dad was sheriff of bent co. Colorado during Prohibition and was my mothers grandparents (who were moonshiners) good friend and best customer!;) my mother had his autograph ( I saw it,it was in pencil and it showed a rather handsome hand in penmanship, she said when he first started getting acting gigs he stopped coming around to drink and play poker , she said he was quite a good looking guy, but they dressed him up like a mule puncher and gave him those festus lines and well,,, he rolled with it cuz' it beat hell outta drinking corn squeezing's and playing penny ante poker on the weekends in bent co. Colorado,,,lol)
Love this, brother.

Melon, you are incredibly unique and intriguing
 
TROUTY IN DA' HOUSE!!!
'woot-woot'
:yourock::oldcouple::yourock:
:starspin::flagwave::starspin:
I want to thank you for those gracious and ego stroking words of praise pertaining to my bent yet brilliant literary prose that truly is singularly unique and in a class of its own that I just naturally exude(I can go on?,,,NO!,,,,o.k. I copy:p)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,204
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top