haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
I see the beer thread has another notable member...



And a great one at that!



And a great one at that!



group hug
Yo LOC!!Supz bro! Gulp gulp gulp
? congrats?Congrats coach @Ranching
bring ur gunok my friends I am out.
Going to the cabin tomorrow.
I will talk to you guys in a few days.
Unless I can creep on a signal then I will be here.
Peace out!!![]()
Have fun Max...ok my friends I am out.
Going to the cabin tomorrow.
I will talk to you guys in a few days.
Unless I can creep on a signal then I will be here.
Peace out!!![]()
Yeah. The beer threaders are taking over.Congrats coach @Ranching
.Loci!! Whats doin?Supz bro! Gulp gulp gulp
Boxer, did you call me??Loci!! Whats doin?
Yes, but Mexico. After I figured it wasn't you I got freaked and checked all my debit and credit cards lmaoTrouty..it wasn't me...l was out all day and only heard about it when l came back...did you get an overseas call?
More like up still my brother!Trouty..you are up early?
