I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Thats a good place for it!! Did you see any fat rats? Waldo is looking for a few to stock his house!
:lmao::lmao2:.
I have a fat cat. Does that count?!
rofl.gif

really-funny-gifs-fat-cat.gif
 
how did someone who reads the beer thread get ur phone number?
I have no idea.

Maybe in my zeal thinking it was Haley, I made myself think that.

But I've been keeping a close eye on my bank accounts the last couple days.

I've had my identity stolen in both New Zealand and Brazil.
 
I'm so bloody behind on the board.

Am I missing anything news worthy?
 
I have no idea.

Maybe in my zeal thinking it was Haley, I made myself think that.

But I've been keeping a close eye on my bank accounts the last couple days.

I've had my identity stolen in both New Zealand and Brazil.

yes pms in full display for all to see.
lets hope ur accts stay safe
except for the ones with ur dirty pics with all the chains leathers and lobster claws u like to talk about so often.
 
yes pms in full display for all to see.
lets hope ur accts stay safe
except for the ones with ur dirty pics with all the chains leathers and lobster claws u like to talk about so often.
I don't know what you're talking about, good sir :huh:

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,211
Messages
14,672,849
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top