I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was I,,,:huh:,, oh,yeah!
So,he's hooked up with this cat daddy native and they are just force factor havoc,,,
 
They even put the pinch on the soon to be territorial acting governor while he's en-route to his assigned post,,,,,, (boomeranged, sir!,,,boomeranged,,, then cat daddy starts squawking like a kookaburra bird or something,,,, pretty hilarious scene),,,,
 
th
 
Hey, fellas.

The little guy started school, today.

@DFWJC, I imagine your's are soon, too. Sheesh, I remember when it was the day after Labor Day LOL

@Ranching, gonna make it a good day, my friend.

Cheers, all. My brothers
 
Been in my 2013-mid 2016 lurk mode lately.

Just not feeling it, fellas. I'll come around.
 
Ha! Its always a great day! Whats doin coach? I am just getting over the visit from the Texans...to sick to post yesterday. Wine is not fit.
Boxer, you hang in there, brother.

You're a champ, tho! Ain't nothing but a thang :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,206
Messages
14,672,628
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top