I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said he was awarded '30 days in the hole,' (humble pie) commandant Coacharoonie ,,,for conduct unbecoming for a lout of his tenured stature( ha, sez' he had a brief teaching gig right here in my burg of T town at the U of A back in 1980, I was humping a wore out Nam vintage m-60 for Ronnie, and after Arctic Circle Russian Wang slapping deployment ,the old Pueblo beckoned me ALSO,,,o_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
(It's the Troutster's ,,,,DAY TO DAYyyyaaaaaa:cool:)
:lmao::lmao::lmao:. Thats nuts!!
 
Ya'll do know those mechanical bulls can be controlled to where they are virtually unridable? While a live bull can be ridden to 8 seconds time , some gals have goaded me up on a couple of those and I told the operator to dial it up! After I told him Again ( and certainly fuzzed him up) he slammed those dual rheostatic control knob to max setting and then some!
Lucky I saw that bulls 'neck' coming up while in a power spin and lean out or it would've broke my jaw/ knock out,,, o_O
LMAO. Leave it to you Melon.
 
g-gif-update.php
1238512403_dancing_chimps.gif
 
Hey you! I received your lovely PM the other day but unfortunately I couldn't reply to it because I can't use the PM feature right now, and I use this thread as a vehicle to reply to PMs, but I was benched from this thread for three days LOL

Annnnyhoo, thanks for the lovely message, sis! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top