waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
That pic of the rwo kittens left me speechless.![]()

That pic of the rwo kittens left me speechless.![]()

Oh for crying out loud. You two exchanging smiley's. Get a room already.![]()
dont u know about trouty's tendencies?good morning, just finished my workout, gonna hit lesson 3 and then go visit my dad. Have a good one!
morning coach.
good morning, just finished my workout, gonna hit lesson 3 and then go visit my dad. Have a good one!
Morning fellas!
No I've not, Dick Cheese,huh? Sounds like the funny sort for sureHave you ever heard of Richard Cheese? Look him up, he has some funny drinking songs. Can't post on here, too many cuss words.

What the hell Putty. I really think you've lost it.![]()
Awh...so adorable. That's better lol.
dont u know about trouty's tendencies?
LMAO. That's a first!That pic of the rwo kittens left me speechless.![]()
I know. I felt your footsteps behind me.You beat me to it. Lol
Awh...so adorable. That's better lol.

I know. I felt your footsteps behind me.![]()
i hope it was as good for u as it was for coach
