haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Of course!! Kirkland Vodka...6 times distilled it brags...9.99 for 1.8ltrs.You boozing, brother?
Of course!! Kirkland Vodka...6 times distilled it brags...9.99 for 1.8ltrs.You boozing, brother?
Woot!!!Of course!! Kirkland Vodka...6 times distilled it brags...9.99 for 1.8ltrs..



. I thought it was Richard Head!!




LMAO. That's a first!![]()
(psst....same here)![]()

Well, although Mr. ********* is encountered on an almost daily basis, when a troubadour of a Mr. Dick Cheese's capabilities are encountered it should be considered a rarity![]()





Well, although Mr. ********* is encountered on an almost daily basis, when a troubadour of a Mr. Dick Cheese's capabilities are encountered it should be considered a rarity![]()


.Well said!
@trouycoach, how r u guys doing there with the hurricane?
Have you had a chance to look him up? he's hilarious. One of my coach's wives gave me a couple of his CD's years ago and I just found them a few days ago.
Well, although Mr. ********* is encountered on an almost daily basis, when a troubadour of a Mr. Dick Cheese's capabilities are encountered it should be considered a rarity![]()
You must stay at least half sober for intercourse! Hurricanes are so dangerous! I have lived through a few. They are carriers of death and distruction.@trouy
@Melonfeud @haleyrules
Hey guys. Not drinking this week, so far. Being taking these courses and need to stay sober for them. I've done 4 lessons so far, each about 95 pages long. Passed all four tests on the first try. Got 8 more just for the first course, then 5 more course after that. Pain in the ***. I'll see how long i stick to it.
Hurricane seems like it's going to land North of us, should get some wind and rain the next couple of days, shouldn't be too bad, I hope. You never know with these suckers. I've gone through a few bad ones in my time.
Wow, I didn't know it's that detailed of a course, I rented a room off Craig's list up in Boise and the last one I stayed at was with a former exotic dancer( of considerable credentialed attributes) turned real estate agent,,, I didn't think it could be that hard to be one,,,@trouy
@Melonfeud @haleyrules
Hey guys. Not drinking this week, so far. Being taking these courses and need to stay sober for them. I've done 4 lessons so far, each about 95 pages long. Passed all four tests on the first try. Got 8 more just for the first course, then 5 more course after that. Pain in the ***. I'll see how long i stick to it.
Hurricane seems like it's going to land North of us, should get some wind and rain the next couple of days, shouldn't be too bad, I hope. You never know with these suckers. I've gone through a few bad ones in my time.




No,not yet,but I'm gonna.Have you had a chance to look him up? he's hilarious. One of my coach's wives gave me a couple of his CD's years ago and I just found them a few days ago.
Not that hard, just long.......i hope Pytty doesn't read that, hes gonna have a field day! LolWow, I didn't know it's that detailed of a course, I rented a room off Craig's list up in Boise and the last one I stayed at was with a former exotic dancer( of considerable credentialed attributes) turned real estate agent,,, I didn't think it could be that hard to be one,,,
![]()
You're gonna get him all hyper now, Coach LOLNot that hard, just long.......i hope Pytty doesn't read that, hes gonna have a field day! Lol
Hey, Mel! What's good, brother!?No,not yet,but I'm gonna.
Not that hard, just long.......i hope Pytty doesn't read that, hes gonna have a field day! Lol

You've probably sailed through a few, too, Boxer??You must stay at least half sober for intercourse! Hurricanes are so dangerous! I have lived through a few. They are carriers of death and distruction.
