I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Waldo we don't eat steak w sauces in Texas lol :laugh:

really?
when i saw in dallas smoke house, i had to tell them not to put bbq on steak.
they looked like they thought i was crazy...
did i go to the wrong place?
still no butter for u
 
Good morning! Heading to the island bright and early to being in my patio furniture. Harvey is gonna be close, hope the winds don't get to bad. Expect about 8 inches of rain Over two or three days. Prayers for all in the Gulf coast.
I'll check in later, have a good day. Salud!
 
Hey Haley, doing well. My bro in law had a water leak. I helped him out. I'm not a plumber but now I know why they charge a lot lol
I hear you! Can't tell you how much plumbing l've done over the yrs! Ready for a little tail end hurricaine?
 
Good morning! Heading to the island bright and early to being in my patio furniture. Harvey is gonna be close, hope the winds don't get to bad. Expect about 8 inches of rain Over two or three days. Prayers for all in the Gulf coast.
I'll check in later, have a good day. Salud!
Good luck Gus, be safe!!
 
Good morning! Heading to the island bright and early to being in my patio furniture. Harvey is gonna be close, hope the winds don't get to bad. Expect about 8 inches of rain Over two or three days. Prayers for all in the Gulf coast.
I'll check in later, have a good day. Salud!
Already done. :)
 
It was probably 18" but felt like 10' lol. My bro in law is on light duty so yours truly was the shovel man lol
laughingmouse.gif%7Ec200
That's what she said!
 
Good morning! Heading to the island bright and early to being in my patio furniture. Harvey is gonna be close, hope the winds don't get to bad. Expect about 8 inches of rain Over two or three days. Prayers for all in the Gulf coast.
I'll check in later, have a good day. Salud!

coach, be safe! good luck with the house.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,477
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top