I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Michael I warmly wish you a very happy Birthday!
And brother,,, let me tell you ,were it not for my love of this fan forum and fear of banishment ,,, the drunken raunchy angled ad-lib birthday song I could come up with for you sir! ,,, would be cringe worthy, hilariously tear shedding worthy and prolly bench worthy to boot,,,so,,,Happy birthday Michael.
 
Yes, Michael I warmly wish you a very happy Birthday!
And brother,,, let me tell you ,were it not for my love of this fan forum and fear of banishment ,,, the drunken raunchy angled ad-lib birthday song I could come up with for you sir! ,,, would be cringe worthy, hilariously tear shedding worthy and prolly bench worthy to boot,,,so,,,Happy birthday Michael.
Ooooh!!!!!! I want to hear it!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::laugh::lmao:
 
Yes, Michael I warmly wish you a very happy Birthday!
And brother,,, let me tell you ,were it not for my love of this fan forum and fear of banishment ,,, the drunken raunchy angled ad-lib birthday song I could come up with for you sir! ,,, would be cringe worthy, hilariously tear shedding worthy and prolly bench worthy to boot,,,so,,,Happy birthday Michael.

lol Melon

Hola my friend
 
I have to say I don't like beer. I will take a bourbon and coke or a margarita with rotgut liquor out of a plastic bottle over beer every time and twice on Sundays.

Then there is schnapps.
Copy that! I've gotten to where I need to be in the mood for a bunch of beers, like watching a game,, but can pull a cork just about anytime.
 
Game over, playing bad lately, I really like baseball but love football lol
Same here, brother.

It just so happens that the Halos happen to have the best athlete in the world on their team.

And we're wasting him :(
 
Same here, brother.

It just so happens that the Halos happen to have the best athlete in the world on their team.

And we're wasting him :(

He's great no doubt but I wouldn't trade him for our second baseman

:thumbup:
 
Legitimately adore your presence in here, rockgut wine and all :)

Fuzzy, you have an army of defenders on this site, and I'd like to think that includes the folks in the Beer Thread. We just adore you, brother.

And if you like schnapps, you need to get in on some 99 Bananas :)

Don't do it Fuzzy! For the love of god and for your mother don't do it! I bought two bottles of that flavored paint stripper/ stain remover and still have half a bottle left,,,, I was on a big schnapps kick with the peppermint 60% proof,,, and was consuming 2-3 bottles a week of the butterscotch 35% stuff,,, it's fantastic on ice cream or in a bowl with capt.crunch,,, but mainly I just chug it from the bottle,myself:lmao:

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:
 
I hear you. Melon has been the shovel man before.:)o_O.
Shuussss! Yes!
Still have a $54 fiberglas red handled tile spade I bought back around 1993 or 94,,, hauled it on the home toter,,, it's pretty well worked and traveled,,, er,, for a shovel,,, now, I'm thinking Boxer my Adventurous sea dog amigo!,,, you ought'ta get about half tight sometime and share some of them high sea adventure stories you got packed up and collecting dust in that Seabag of yorn',,,o_O:thumbup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,464
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top