Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,779
- Reaction score
- 121,375
I think he'd rather have a 22 oz porterhouselol come visit LA.
trouty and i will take care of u.
especially with the lettuce cups and special minced meats!
I think he'd rather have a 22 oz porterhouselol come visit LA.
trouty and i will take care of u.
especially with the lettuce cups and special minced meats!
Maybe... l hear there are a lot of Chinese fruits out there...lol come visit LA.
trouty and i will take care of u.
especially with the lettuce cups and special minced meats!
Sent you the pics. Wrist and hand are torn up aren't they, Coach?How's the hand?
I think he'd rather have a 22 oz porterhouse
Maybe... l hear there are a lot of Chinese fruits out there.......
Hey brother, 635, you be safe, man. God bless you and yours, brotherHarvey just went to CAT4 and is now expected to hit land around 10pm instead of midnight.................
Mmmmmm. yeah...thats so nice. Porterhouse...just the name says it all....real food. Baked potato and esparagus!!!I think he'd rather have a 22 oz porterhouse
Yikes!!!they have all types here for u to peel or swallow whole!
Harvey just went to CAT4 and is now expected to hit land around 10pm instead of midnight.................
Harvey just went to CAT4 and is now expected to hit land around 10pm instead of midnight.................
Salud, fellas! Storm passed us by and I'm very content. Salud to my bros and prayers to those up the coast!
Boxer, you remind me of my best friend Scott. I don't know why, but it just clicked in my head.Yikes!!!
Boxer, you remind me of my best friend Scott. I don't know why, and it just clicked in my head.

Upstairs smells like vanilla tobacco. Throat is a little dry. Body warm from the Bushmills.
Cannot fall asleep
