I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I was with you as I'd love to lay my hands on an actual operational Flux Capacitor, wow!,,, er,, and enjoy a good beverage with fine company, also.;)
LOL. Good morning my Melon. Had a wonderful time. It was pretty cool. Started to get a little tipsy as well. Was starting to think of @waldoputty , that's when I knew I had enough LMAO. I would of enjoyed having my Melon there to have a few with as well.:)


Raiders can't even win a pre-season.
 
watermelon-cats.jpg

f0fcaed66126a1bcc7fbe688121ad42c--eating-watermelon-pet-treats.jpg

3d4bc6422d81388ed9a3a57dda42cb3b--fruit-shironeko.jpg
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
Those pics are hilarious. By the looks of those kitty's, the melon must be spiked!
 
I had a bad week at work coming back from vacation.
I had no will to post. But i'm back now..I think.
Aw. Hope you have a better one Max. I know what it's like having a bad week at work. You think it's just one day and then turns into 2, then 3, then the entire week.
 
Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is having a good day. Been thinking about @RGV_Clos Houston area in bad shape right now. It's gonna take a while for some people to recover from this. Prayers their way.
 
Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is having a good day. Been thinking about @RGV_Clos Houston area in bad shape right now. It's gonna take a while for some people to recover from this. Prayers their way.

Thank you Coach, we're doing fine here for the time being. I agree lots and lots of ppl hurting now and can't be reached.
 
@Trouty links to fight old
Friend
Sorry I missed this, B. You mentioned links, they had them up in the fight thread in the sports thread.

I left the site after the first undercard fight.

Would you like free movie sites?

Again, my apologies, my brother.
 
Sorry I missed this, B. You mentioned links, they had them up in the fight thread in the sports thread.

I left the site after the first undercard fight.

Would you like free movie sites?

Again, my apologies, my brother.
Trouty...have you recovered from the fight!!lol..?
 
Detoxing like hell on earth. Hell on earth. It started at 6am and is still going strong.

Hot flashes. Cold sweats. Shallow breaths. Anxiety. Skin bugs. This is undoubtedly my worst ever. Doing like a champ with the boy here.

I've been lurking but have almost zero will to post.

Just wanted to say hi to my brothers.

@RGV_Clos @Ranching you fellas hang in there! :)
 
Detoxing like hell on earth. Hell on earth. It started at 6am and is still going strong.

Hot flashes. Cold sweats. Shallow breaths. Anxiety. Skin bugs. This is undoubtedly my worst ever. Doing like a champ with the boy here.

I've been lurking but have almost zero will to post.

Just wanted to say hi to my brothers.

@RGV_Clos @Ranching you fellas hang in there! :)

hang in the trouty
 
Detoxing like hell on earth. Hell on earth. It started at 6am and is still going strong.

Hot flashes. Cold sweats. Shallow breaths. Anxiety. Skin bugs. This is undoubtedly my worst ever. Doing like a champ with the boy here.

I've been lurking but have almost zero will to post.

Just wanted to say hi to my brothers.

@RGV_Clos @Ranching you fellas hang in there! :)
Storm pretty much missed us, Houston area in bad shape. Been watching the news all day. Wife's little sister lives in north Houston area.
 
Whats wrong?? Whats klonopin??
A benzodiazepine that helps with DTs/withdrawal and anxiety

A true life savor when going through this hell.

And every time a person detoxes, the next one is harder, or so I'm told.

Boxer, this is bad man. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,280
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top