I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a La Gloria Cubana Serie R stogie and a tin of Bella vanilla pipe tobacco.

Get the little one tomorrow. Have some whiskey.

Life is good right now. Had a great lunch with my dad today.

Woot!
 
@Shunpike

My brother. We miss you and we adore you, brother
Same here. Got son out of hospital today. Sleeping under the same roof again. I almost wantes to open a bottle of scotch but didn't do it. :) One more week to go. Will be in Chicago when Giants play Cowboys.

Last time I watched a Cowboys-Giants game in Chicago was seasonopener after our 2012 Superbowl win and you guys killed us that night:)
 
Same here. Got son out of hospital today. Sleeping under the same roof again. I almost wantes to open a bottle of scotch but didn't do it. :) One more week to go. Will be in Chicago when Giants play Cowboys.

Last time I watched a Cowboys-Giants game in Chicago was seasonopener after our 2012 Superbowl win and you guys killed us that night:)
Son out of hospital, my brother???
 
When one of you guys gets in here can you please daggon PM me. No drama. Just a test. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,099
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top