maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Not much Brother just chillin.Finally..la little common sense!! Whats doin?
You?
Not much Brother just chillin.Finally..la little common sense!! Whats doin?
Ha! The same!! Lifes still good!?!Not much Brother just chillin.
You?
No doubt just getting ready for the holiday weekend!Ha! The same!! Lifes still good!?!
Yes!!!Old Crow?? Whiskey?
My ex is so ******* mean
But my ex is a mean *** succubus
Or Claudia, my exsuccubus is a mythical alluring female monsters that suck the energy out of a prey?
Or Claudia, my ex

Same here. Got son out of hospital today. Sleeping under the same roof again. I almost wantes to open a bottle of scotch but didn't do it.
Son out of hospital, my brother???Same here. Got son out of hospital today. Sleeping under the same roof again. I almost wantes to open a bottle of scotch but didn't do it.One more week to go. Will be in Chicago when Giants play Cowboys.
Last time I watched a Cowboys-Giants game in Chicago was seasonopener after our 2012 Superbowl win and you guys killed us that night![]()
I'm not a regular but I'm here budWhen one of you guys gets in here can you please daggon PM me. No drama. Just a test. Thanks
