Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Hey Pelleur, does it show me as online? With the green dot next to my avatar?I'm not a regular but I'm here bud
Hey Pelleur, does it show me as online? With the green dot next to my avatar?I'm not a regular but I'm here bud
NoHey Pelleur, does it show me as online? With the green dot next to my avatar?
No problemThanks, buddy.
Cheers, Pelleur, brother![]()
Are you boozing, brother?No problem
Whiskey, my brother.Not tonight, dealing with a recent bout of insomnia though. What's your drink of choice this evening?
There's nothing there. No picture. Dag nab it. I missed it lol. Must of been rated x.https://lh3.***BROKEN***/MpB7OgS30PrbWrAdm6u8cXKBABcSV7qLbiT5R4azlPcAo93bMjTYTaxOhylxkleDW6I0PkBiLLXVrY57MWz8oc60IjcjaiZWnfZFJJztmQJlijtmo0LfYfn6Dz897T8l4JlnivFE-DdsUNVgn4GpFoSBienISEzvwookSKsK-okOmAvq0OP_Dceq8VPzg93WKU53XWIhf17oI0vBRXGr9BJEsbHHFC1gbxPjBVZagYaTRD1cWngdKwhnvOobTRka7jncPGRSOSX4KdeGgHFY-OQPkxkelQRIuHEcCK4OAG9KEH8qWgetZRurPOBABe1t0X2Rsnlj-uwGMxHWK0ZnyFzESdvXSqHBjbEwwDLKy4q1BSPOmJnyCpi5RcImafRc52R0UQ7YmZXNBBSvRshKipL-yg-p6Qs8-FXHfGYv2Mc6YpzGCCemWyk3fE9zN8ZF2H7RQoYc98t1bpz4nSON242w9BrBRtqorKg2wIOk3aSzvkrUK2oRJjoGahpgKvKg3EbVSxfs6WTT3vPD7uS6UBU79ZSwG7WCm_EQ9_OlBiAevD91phSVI65Slowb_p8_x6MQ9gKTS0fpiJ7LhNno6y2W93YZ5Lkas4Vl8Dpxm4m-aIj7zM-14A=w520-h923-no

LOL.<blushes>![]()
LOL. Had a blonde moment.So soon? Goodnight? It's only 1:20!!![]()
There's nothing there. No picture. Dag nab it. I missed it lol. Must of been rated x.![]()
Nah, just 4 newborn kittens. I don't know why my pics disappear after a while.There's nothing there. No picture. Dag nab it. I missed it lol. Must of been rated x.![]()
Good morning and happy Friday. Finished my first of 6 real estate courses yesterday and aced the test. Rewarded myself with a few beers and bought my wife a new vehicle. Salud, just made myself a very tall Michelada for breakfast after my 5 mile walk. Now on to important stuff, let's see what happens with all this Zeke stuff.
Prayers to @RGV_Clos @dexternjack @WoodysGirl @kimrose @lane and all of our others CZ family that has been affected by Harvey.
Have a blessed weekend!!!

He had an accident and was in the hospital for a day for observation. All good now.Son out of hospital, my brother???
thank you sir...Good morning and happy Friday. Finished my first of 6 real estate courses yesterday and aced the test. Rewarded myself with a few beers and bought my wife a new vehicle. Salud, just made myself a very tall Michelada for breakfast after my 5 mile walk. Now on to important stuff, let's see what happens with all this Zeke stuff.
Prayers to @RGV_Clos @dexternjack @WoodysGirl @kimrose @lane and all of our others CZ family that has been affected by Harvey.
Have a blessed weekend!!!
