I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessiree....
th
Nice!!
 
I bought a couple from the humidor in Total Wine yesterday, a $3 and a $9 half of the $3 one is in the trucks ash tray and the $9 is on the table (somewhere)
I almost bought a $15 Gurkha that was in a glass tube and sealed with wax but refrained also bought a bottle of 'Black powder' Kentucky straight Bourbon
80 proof, not cracked into it yeto_O
Get yours, Mel!!!
 
What's the roman numeral stamp level on the bottom of the casing-liner? As it's an indicator of quality and thusly longevity
Not Roman numeral. Newer model. Roman numerals are before 2000

I have G (for July) and 12 on the casing, and H (for August), 12 on the insert.

I know the cons, my dear brother. I have bought a few Zippos in my life, but this one I bought from an authorized dealer and features a cross check with the company,

Lots of fakes, tho, for sure
 
one thing I didn't like that my previous zippos did, after filling the cotton, normally you would get drain from the wick, this one just pooled. Boo
 
Drinking beer on ice, gonna follow all of my former assistants HS games on the web tonight. First football Friday since 1987 that I am at home. Lol
 
Drinking beer on ice, gonna follow all of my former assistants HS games on the web tonight. First football Friday since 1987 that I am at home. Lol
Must feel odd. Drink up, coach, and enjoy!
 
Not Roman numeral. Newer model. Roman numerals are before 2000

I have G (for July) and 12 on the casing, and H (for August), 12 on the insert.

I know the cons, my dear brother. I have bought a few Zippos in my life, but this one I bought from an authorized dealer and features a cross check with the company,

Lots of fakes, tho, for sure
Then I reckon I've had mine in excess 20 years, the hinge pin went south a long time ago and I've been using a T-10 staple straightened out and cut down to 3/4 length and pretty sure I've scavenged the flint tensioner spring assembly from a couple of lesser zippos along the way,it's brass and the scrolled filigree is worn, I'm having problems finding fresh lighter fluid to,,the smoke shop I've been getting it at is in the big zippo metal cans and it's pretty stale and flat,,, after 9-11 it was kinda hit or miss in even finding lighter fluid for sale for awhile ( it seemed odd enough for me to recall and tell you about it anywayo_O)
 
When I was a kid(10 or 12) I'd fill whatever flint type lighter I would scavenge/ pilferage from the work shop desk drawers,work truck glove boxes where such
various sundry items like lighters ,pocket knifes, bullets and dirty magazines tended to propagate,,, ya, I'd fill the lighters up with leaded gasoline, it would evaporate faster than normal cuz' I'd be playing with the worn out sprung crap the guys were replacing,,, and that gas would light yer bag up when it leaked in your pants front pocket:lmao:

o_O
 
When I was a kid(10 or 12) I'd fill whatever flint type lighter I would scavenge/ pilferage from the work shop desk drawers,work truck glove boxes such
various sundry items like lighters ,pocket knifes, bullets and dirty magazines tended to propagate,,, ya, I'd fill the lighters up with leaded gasoline, it would evaporate faster than normal cuz' I'd be playing with the worn out sprung crap the guys were replacing,,, and that gas would light yer bag up when it leaked in your pants front pocket:lmao:

o_O
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:
 
Drinking beer on ice, gonna follow all of my former assistants HS games on the web tonight. First football Friday since 1987 that I am at home. Lol
I imagine so,bro! Guess you kinda got a little empathy for ol' General Geo. Patton once he figured it was winding Down,huh?:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


o_O
 
When I was a kid(10 or 12) I'd fill whatever flint type lighter I would scavenge/ pilferage from the work shop desk drawers,work truck glove boxes where such
various sundry items like lighters ,pocket knifes, bullets and dirty magazines tended to propagate,,, ya, I'd fill the lighters up with leaded gasoline, it would evaporate faster than normal cuz' I'd be playing with the worn out sprung crap the guys were replacing,,, and that gas would light yer bag up when it leaked in your pants front pocket:lmao:

o_O
You're amazing, brother :laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Jack, just bought a fifth of Tullamore Dew, watching your favorite sport Baseball :)

What you boozing on my brother?
Irish? I think thats good booze! If you are watching Basketball,,,then doubles are required. Baseball is not bad..I used to follow the Yankees a little.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,099
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top