I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got some pretty blue eyes!,,, also, when's those braces coming off? Cuz' I think some of my Copenhagen snuff might become transferred into those things after I start sparkin' on you and plant that very first lip lock on those enticing kisser lips,,,as I'm quite passionate when it comes to sparkin' and plantin' that very first kiss:p
giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
My melon is a mess isn't he putty lol. Of course that's not me. Ranchy knows what I look like. We both exchanged pics of each other one time posting and before you knew it, they were taken down. I know for a fact it wasn't becuz of our looks, well, at least I hope not.
 
Last edited:
Good morning, all

About to pick up the little one.

Everyone have a glorious day :star::starspin:
 
I remember the pic you posted and you were dark haired in it, no? In the stands with your girlfriends?

I read your PM ( :( ) and I will most certainly reply, Sis, when I get home :star:
Ok doll. No hurry.
 
My melon is a mess isn't he putty lol. Of course that's not me. Ranchy knows what I look like. We both exchanged pics of each other one time posting and before you knew it, they were taken down. I know for a fact it wasn't becuz of our looks, well, at least I hope not.
That pic is engraved in my memory bank. :thumbup::thumbup::bow::bow:
 

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

(Keep those gigs coming ,honey! They are hilarious)

My melon is a mess isn't he putty lol. Of course that's not me. Ranchy knows what I look like. We both exchanged pics of each other one time posting and before you knew it, they were taken down. I know for a fact it wasn't becuz of our looks, well, at least I hope not.

WHEW!,,,and thank the lord god almighty, Too:lmao:

Immediate reaction was with the obvious overkill flair of both oversized goomer glasses and braces,,,, but well,,,you just never know, and since I'd never want to hurt your feelings,, I did play up to the positive of the attributes concerning this cyber false trail picture of you,,,as I'm of sure mind I've seen you a dozen times in any number of desert truck stops standing out in the parking loto_O


:lmao:
Mr. Silly Putty Pants is out on Turtle island ( I stole that theme from the Thunder Island song)
:lmao:
 
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

(Keep those gigs coming ,honey! They are hilarious)



WHEW!,,,and thank the lord god almighty, Too:lmao:

Immediate reaction was with the obvious overkill flair of both oversized goomer glasses and braces,,,, but well,,,you just never know, and since I'd never want to hurt your feelings,, I did play up to the positive of the attributes concerning this cyber false trail picture of you,,,as I'm of sure mind I've seen you a dozen times in any number of desert truck stops standing out in the parking loto_O


:lmao:
Mr. Silly Putty Pants is out on Turtle island ( I stole that theme from the Thunder Island song)
:lmao:
:lmao::laugh::lmao2::grin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top