I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Coach, a little cool front came in today.

I'll send it in to the Valley lol
Thought you were in hiding cuz Calallen beat up,on the tigers again. It's ok the Cardinals lost to mission vets. Lol
 
Hola Coach, a little cool front came in today.

I'll send it in to the Valley lol

uit82m.jpg


Cool-Meme-Cool.jpg


well-thats-cool.jpg
 
He can post now. He's rebelling against his like button being turned off and the fact he can't post in the Fan Zone. With no warning, mind you.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I'm sorry but just like a lo-jack car system he got the remote shutdown signal,
That's pretty funny!
And he'd just broke @Risen Star 's dominant like lock,,, he was a happy, happy dude that day,,, you could just feel it from his posts:)

( I've noticed I've been "not permitted" to throw likes on some of Fuzzy's posts, but could turn a page on the same thread and could hit him then,,,:huh:)
 
If any of you guys have any cool snake or shark stories. I'd love to hear it in the snake and shark thread.

If not, have a drink with your boi :D
Copy!,,,,(rumble,rumble)
Harley is warming upo_O
 
I feel like a double meat, double cheese Whataburger with bacon on a wheat bun!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top