Corso
Offseason mode... sleepy time
- Messages
- 35,301
- Reaction score
- 64,248
Looks like a teenage Billy Ray Cyrus.Anyone getting their name changed to Keith Stone?
![]()
Looks like a teenage Billy Ray Cyrus.Anyone getting their name changed to Keith Stone?
![]()
Brother, smite your tongue! Cut it out of your mouth!Looks like a teenage Billy Ray Cyrus.
Don't hate ME for what other peeps look like...Brother, smite your tongue! Cut it out of your mouth!
That is Keith Stone!![]()
Don't hate ME for what other peeps look like...
I didn't offer my gorgeous genetics into this mix.
At least, not in a way that I was aware about in Realtime...



Dave is in open rebellion/defiance. RGV has been doing community service.
Dave will be back. I hope...Dave is in open rebellion/defiance. RGV has been doing community service.
We should all aim to be the man that RGV is.
He can still post in here, freaking Like farmer! LolDave is in open rebellion/defiance. RGV has been doing community service.
We should all aim to be the man that RGV is.
He can post now. He's rebelling against his like button being turned off and the fact he can't post in the Fan Zone. With no warning, mind you.Dave will be back. I hope...
LMAO!!!!He can still post in here, freaking Like farmer! Lol
As I would also. I know his situation. He's our board's cheerleader! He's Our Guy!He can post now. He's rebelling against his like button being turned off and the fact he can't post in the Fan Zone. With no warning, mind you.
Corso, you're so rad. Hope you don't go on sabbatical again, brother!!!As I would also. I know his situation. He's our board's cheerleader! He's Our Guy!
I've hid my snake a few times.If any of you guys have any cool snake or shark stories. I'd love to hear it in the snake and shark thread.
If not, have a drink with your boi![]()
My sabbatical was forced. And not well deserved.Corso, you're so rad. Hope you don't go on sabbatical again, brother!!!![]()
Don't be a follower! You gonna join KJJ or what?If @dallasdave gives up here, I do too.
I have ****** standards.Don't be a follower! You gonna join KJJ or what?
