I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow nite this time I will be with my buds watching Penn State vs Michigan. Coming off their bye should be interesting. The heart of the schedule approaches my Lions. Michigan, Ohio State & Michigan State. If you can fella's, try and watch the game. It will be televised 7:30pm on ABC. I guarantee you, that stadium will be filled to the max WHITE OUT & watched by millions. Unlike the NFL, WE HAVE no Kneelers.
raw
Gecha Popcorn Ready!:flagwave:@Ranching @maxdogg @Trouty @Melonfeud @waldoputty @RGV_C_Los @haleyrules
 
Tomorrow nite this time I will be with my buds watching Penn State vs Michigan. Coming off their bye should be interesting. The heart of the schedule approaches my Lions. Michigan, Ohio State & Michigan State. If you can fella's, try and watch the game. It will be televised 7:30pm on ABC. I guarantee you, that stadium will be filled to the max & watched by millions. Unlike the NFL, WE HAVE no Kneelers.
raw
Gecha Popcorn Ready!:flagwave:@Ranching @maxdogg @Trouty @Melonfeud @waldoputty @RGV_C_Los @haleyrules
awesome! have a great time and go Lions!
 
Hi everyone! Just got back from picking up my angel. His mom was stuck in a Costco parking lot, so I had to help her, too (her steering wheel was locked up, easy fix).
 
I had the pleasure of having lunch today with our friend RGV and his lovely wife! It was great to put a face with the name. He is a stunning figure of a man, I thought he was Troy Aikman when I first saw him. Salud!
 
Hi everyone! Just got back from picking up my angel. His mom was stuck in a Costco parking lot, so I had to help her, too (her steering wheel was locked up, easy fix).
Trout! I'm drinking Natural Lite Ice!
 
I had the pleasure of having lunch today with our friend RGV and his lovely wife! It was great to put a face with the name. He is a stunning figure of a man, I thought he was Troy Aikman when I first saw him. Salud!
Heck yeah, Coach! Two great people! I’ve talked to his wife before, she’s a sweetheart!

Good stuff, guys!!! That’s what it’s all about :dance::yourock::star::starspin:
 
I had the pleasure of having lunch today with our friend RGV and his lovely wife! It was great to put a face with the name. He is a stunning figure of a man, I thought he was Troy Aikman when I first saw him. Salud!
Really. I really like that. Carlos is a real good man.
 
I had the pleasure of having lunch today with our friend RGV and his lovely wife! It was great to put a face with the name. He is a stunning figure of a man, I thought he was Troy Aikman when I first saw him. Salud!


:lmao: Coach

Ok bro, I owe you a Coke for that :thumbup:
 
I had the pleasure of having lunch today with our friend RGV and his lovely wife! It was great to put a face with the name. He is a stunning figure of a man, I thought he was Troy Aikman when I first saw him. Salud!

I felt like I met a celebrity today. Coach I forgot to ask for your autograph

Next time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,115
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top