haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
A gentleman I work out with at the club likes to wear a shirt that says, Exercise, Eat Right, Die Anyway. Lol


. That says it all. Drink up and have a ****in Cheesburger with fries!!A gentleman I work out with at the club likes to wear a shirt that says, Exercise, Eat Right, Die Anyway. Lol


. That says it all. Drink up and have a ****in Cheesburger with fries!!Thank you my man......very much appreciated.Happy birthday 7....like my dad always said....one year more and one year less
Happy birthday 7....like my dad always said....one year more and one year less
Plenty of hang overs in Houston this morning!!

Zeke is out, Astros win WS. Other than that, everyone is still drinking. Welcome backI'm back from my 1-month e-prison sentence. What did I miss?
I'm back from my 1-month e-prison sentence. What did I miss?
,,,,I can't remember, but I'm sure it was something of greater and/or lesser degree's of various things,,,ya, Dancer! Of that I'm certain
It’s still hard to believe. I’ve been an Astros fan since late 60s
![]()







Thanks,SALUDGood morning! Have a great weekend, Salud!

You're still ahead!I won $500 last Friday at this bar's costume contest. I went to said bar the next 2 days, and even watched the Cowboys game there. I now have $60 left.![]()
Miley, welcome back, friendI won $500 last Friday at this bar's costume contest. I went to said bar the next 2 days, and even watched the Cowboys game there. I now have $60 left.![]()
Gee,I'm feeling kinda jipped and hollow inside not knowing what that $500 winning costume wasI won $500 last Friday at this bar's costume contest. I went to said bar the next 2 days, and even watched the Cowboys game there. I now have $60 left.![]()
Until a few hours from now! lolYou're still ahead!
My name is Ryan, so I went as "didn't save private ryan". I will try to post pics.Gee,I'm feeling kinda jipped and hollow inside not knowing what that $500 winning costume was![]()
