I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glock. All day every day. I own both.

Glock is the best made handgun, outside of Kimber, in the US
ok cool my buddy is going to get one and I think I may also.
I value your opinion bro.
What is the standard clip on both?
 
Happy-saturday-drink-on-me.gif
 
ok cool my buddy is going to get one and I think I may also.
I value your opinion bro.
What is the standard clip on both?
Legal? It depends on the model. My 36 is 6 +1 (single stack)

But they go all the way up to 17 rds without high capacity or ATF mags, depending on the model.
 
Legal? It depends on the model. My 36 is 6 +1

But they go all the way up to 17 without high capacity or ATF mags
ok thanks man. Hey I got those effers all charged in that terrorist thread lool I loved it!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,043
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top