I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Back home. Just poured 4 shots of JW Black on ice. Gonna sip and hit the hay. Big game tomorrow. Salud

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
what do you think is better a sig saur or glock?

SIG,,,all day every day! There's NO comparison,,,,wouldn't know where I could score a p-210 on the cheap would you?
Glock. All day every day. I own both.

Glock is the best made handgun, outside of Kimber, in the US

Man,it's a 'striker fired' plastic casing-liner, with a crap trigger pullo_O
My buddy( the deceased biker bro I grew up with)and me hit a gun show around the winter of '83' ( I think, but I'm not good on dredging up buried memories) his oldest brother was a sheriff's deputy in another county and at that time sales of the glock 17 were limited to L.E.O.'s and not to the general public,,, well tony wanted one bad, and had his oldest brother buy it for him,after he weasled about $240 bucks outta me cuz' he was short( it was less that $500, I'm thinking it cost like $460)
Well ,then we had to go shoot it,but with about $9 to11 bucks in my front pocket the only ammo I could find in any quantity was like some 1943 headstamped Egyptian crap casing-liner crapo_O,,, it was sleeting, nasty weather, his bro unlocked the gate to the police qualifying shooting range on that Sunday afternoon and we ran it through the paces,,, I absolutely hated it, dead primers not withstanding and told Tony to pay me back as soon as he could,,, I've not touched a glock sinceo_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
SIG,,,all day every day! There's NO comparison,,,,wouldn't know where I could score a p-210 on the cheap would you?

Man,it's a 'striker fired' plastic casing-liner, with a crap trigger pullo_O
My buddy( the deceased biker bro I grew up with)and me hit a gun show around the winter of '83' ( I think, but I'm not good on dredging up buried memories) his oldest brother was a sheriff's deputy in another county and at that time sales of the glock 17 were limited to L.E.O.'s and not to the general public,,, well tony wanted one bad, and had his oldest brother buy it for him,after he weasled about $240 bucks outta me cuz' he was short( it was less that $500, I'm thinking it cost like $460)
Well ,then we had to go shoot it,but with about $9 to11 bucks in my front pocket the only ammo I could find in any quantity was like some 1943 headstamped Egyptian crap casing-liner crapo_O,,, it was sleeting, nasty weather, his bro unlocked the gate to the police qualifying shooting range on that Sunday afternoon and we ran it through the paces,,, I absolutely hated it, dead primers not withstanding and told Tony to pay me back as soon as he could,,, I've not touched a glock sinceo_O
Man! I love Glock and the plastic casing-liners that they are! Very clear sites, shoots true. The 17, oddly, is probably their most true firearm. Sig Sauer is amazing, no doubt, Mel

That 210 is a damned beast, man.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Man! I love Glock and the plastic casing-liners that they are! Very clear sites, shoots true. The 17, oddly, is probably their most true firearm. Sig Sauer is amazing, no doubt, Mel
:thumbup:right-on!

:)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That 210, in 7.62 or 9mm?

7.62 such a destroyer, brother
It's a transformational bottlenecked cartridge that's a real peppy zipper,problem ( other than it being a bottle neck casing) is it's generally only to be had in the full patch ball loading, that hairball buddy in long island was working on those c-96 broomhandles conversions to 9mm with 20 shot detachable box magazine at one time,,, and I was so very close to buying a glock 31 in that 357 sig cartridge at one time but I let my passion cool off after talking to dudes who reloaded for it(PITA) as the shoulders crumple and they were having to buy new brass pretty often

(I wouldn't care what it would be chambered in,,,:lmao:)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3727294009884e40d46a0e88b4607dcf.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Gameday! Hope we play well

We should play very well today:oldcouple:
I'm of fair certainty our boys know the margin of error is slim to none at mid season and are fully up for the task,I do keep circling back to the chiefs-patriots game 1, K.C's defense seemed to keep getting stronger midway thru that 4th quartero_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We should play very well today:oldcouple:
I'm of fair certainty our boys know the margin of error is slim to none at mid season and are fully up for the task,I do keep circling back to the chiefs-patriots game 1, K.C's defense seemed to keep getting stronger midway thru that 4th quartero_O
KC is tough. If we win this game we are for real, with or without Zeke. Speaking of which, all the stuff with him really sucks. Enjoy the day my friend.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
KC is tough. If we win this game we are for real, with or without Zeke. Speaking of which, all the stuff with him really sucks. Enjoy the day my friend.
You too,big guy brother man!

Status
Not open for further replies.