I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chickens. There are plenty of chickens around the farm..they reproduce and just run wild basically. I hardly feed them unless l plan on eating one. The rain kills a lot of them and the neighbors steal most of the rest :). I don't really care too much. They are self replacing. There are eggs everywhere. I grab a bunch once in a while. The hawks get a few too!! The dogs aren't around them too much.
That whisky sounds good. Man, l have boozed a lot of whisky over the years. Too hard on the system now. Still get a bottle of Bushmills 10 yr once in a while. A man can get a little rough on the amber current.:)
yo haley
 
Chickens. There are plenty of chickens around the farm..they reproduce and just run wild basically. I hardly feed them unless l plan on eating one. The rain kills a lot of them and the neighbors steal most of the rest :). I don't really care too much. They are self replacing. There are eggs everywhere. I grab a bunch once in a while. The hawks get a few too!! The dogs aren't around them too much.
That whisky sounds good. Man, l have boozed a lot of whisky over the years. Too hard on the system now. Still get a bottle of Bushmills 10 yr once in a while. A man can get a little rough on the amber current.:)
LoL,COPY THAT,JACK!:thumbup:
so,you keep a 12 ga. pretty handy along with that smith .357 for the 'varmints'? or are they only of concern if the wife raises a ruckus about them?
I'm gonna score me a bottle of bushmills tomorrow when I visit 'total wine' just on yer' behalf(along with a half gallon of beam more than likely, that bulleit bourbon is some pretty good swilling swhiskey too, but it's like $12-15 more per half gallon jug,,,o_O
 
LoL,COPY THAT,JACK!:thumbup:
so,you keep a 12 ga. pretty handy along with that smith .357 for the 'varmints'? or are they only of concern if the wife raises a ruckus about them?
I'm gonna score me a bottle of bushmills tomorrow when I visit 'total wine' just on yer' behalf(along with a half gallon of beam more than likely, that bulleit bourbon is some pretty good swilling swhiskey too, but it's like $12-15 more per half gallon jug,,,o_O
Ha!! I think @Trouty sips that bulleit whisky at times. I see that here..think l will invest in one soon. I don't have a 12 ga. presently.Firearms are hard to get here and the permit is expensive! The house is about 20 miles from the farm..there are workers that live on the farm and steal..l mean..look after the chickens and a few pigs. They vittle most of them.:).
 
Ha!! I think @Trouty sips that bulleit whisky at times. I see that here..think l will invest in one soon. I don't have a 12 ga. presently.Firearms are hard to get here and the permit is expensive! The house is about 20 miles from the farm..there are workers that live on the farm and steal..l mean..look after the chickens and a few pigs. They vittle most of them.:).
Have a 12 gauge 870 Remmington pump its tits bro.:starspin:
 
Ha!! I think @Trouty sips that bulleit whisky at times. I see that here..think l will invest in one soon. I don't have a 12 ga. presently.Firearms are hard to get here and the permit is expensive! The house is about 20 miles from the farm..there are workers that live on the farm and steal..l mean..look after the chickens and a few pigs. They vittle most of them.:).
LoL, I was totally clueless as to the firearms shortage, or better yet the regulations involved with them there,cuz' I was under the assumption that a single barrel 12 was like standard issue down there, out off the beaten path,,, maybe I was thinking south of Ecuador:huh: my bad,,, ya, the Troutster let slip he'd done spilled a beer on the sofa,so that explains heaps right there to me with his perceived absence,,, good man @Trouty :thumbup:
taper it off for a casing-liner length, with just a few brews ,,,I drink weezers all day,though a single can will sit and last 2-3 hours a lot of the time;)
 
LoL, I was totally clueless as to the firearms shortage, or better yet the regulations involved with them there,cuz' I was under the assumption that a single barrel 12 was like standard issue down there, out off the beaten path,,, maybe I was thinking south of Ecuador:huh: my bad,,, ya, the Troutster let slip he'd done spilled a beer on the sofa,so that explains heaps right there to me with his perceived absence,,, good man @Trouty :thumbup:
taper it off for a casing-liner length, with just a few brews ,,,I drink weezers all day,though a single can will sit and last 2-3 hours a lot of the time;)
Trouty dried out a little!?! That could bring down the California booze economy!! :muttley:Yeah, as an expat...l had to start a company in order to buy the S&W. Its not so easy. I would need another permit to buy a scattergun. Its 400 bucks a yr per firearm for the permits. Lots of people keep unregistered weapons here but its costly if you get caught. Maximum 18 months in the slam.
 
BWWHHHAAAaaaa!
ROTFLMAO
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


Hey,@waldoputty,,, did yer' thick casing-liner spectacles get all fogged up in yer fuzzed up huff after catching a casual gander at my massive man sack I've got hanging while I swing on thru? that's obviously turned that shade of blue due to lack of steady attention,,,er,,,B.T.W.:lmao:




:eek:






o_O
LMAO!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao:

This is amazing, my brother!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,663,603
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top