I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I had a few days recently where I was able to abstain (a day at a time off and on), but I've been ruthless with the bottle lately.
That's good to hear. I was worried about you. An alcoholic can not change and shouldn't . God loves an honest man and has a special place for him in heaven.;)
 
Salud! Friends, I really hope you all have a great holiday season! We've never met, but I consider you guys like family! God bless!
 
Been watching the Texas HS playoffs. I think some of these teams can beat the Cowboys!
 
LOL my man!!!
Thought you would enjoy that. They call me Mr. Enabler!! That was the meaning of this thread. If l wanted to be sober...l would join Gus's brother in Rome. There must be a place, somewhere, for drunks.:)o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
 
Thought you would enjoy that. They call me Mr. Enabler!! That was the meaning of this thread. If l wanted to be sober...l would join Gus's brother in Rome. There must be a place, somewhere, for drunks.:)o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
It's called a bar. Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,072
Messages
14,660,797
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top