I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey flokkers!!! I've been hitting the holiday party scene! A little buzzed, but I got a few real estate leads. If they don't want to list their place with me I'll have to kick their ***!!! Lol! Salud!
"COPY" BIG-G!,,,as I've done donned my special Kevlar ball cup battle casing-liner front-line girdlement& my Harley sticker-decaled
' antigravity casing-liner war chariot' is fully restocked with the requirements,,,fer' ,,,er,,,:huh:
:)thumbup:) standing-by off planet, should you find yer' self thrust into,,,by yer',,, obvious mouthy foray of credible verbal negotiations skills,,, that is ,,,,I'm on it,,,,Should you 0ⁿneeding immediate extraction from!,,,

(,,,what the hell happened to this here thread? ,,,17 pages just unduelly& exponentially exploded into a conflagration of a f*$k^ng 17 page,,,,:huh::igglestrophy:
Excellent!! Cheers!!!

There really needs to be a drinking/cheers emoticon.
YEPPERS!,,as no other truism has ever truly been truthfully presented in this present casing-liner of time& the concept of which it entails,,,pal,,,o_O


:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:
 
Why is it you can swill pretty heavy during the night and still wake up early the next day?

Doesn't help the wife had the heater up and it was like 900 degrees in the room. I felt bad for my husky Aurora. She was sprawled out on our leather couch like Master P going "uhhhhhhh".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,774
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top