I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Putty-Buddy! Big hug fer' ya!,,,now! on the first of the year am I supposed to be channeling Cain or Able,,,ENIL or ENKI ?o_O

wow, melon going mythology on me.
and gruesome sumerian-old-testament stuff at that...
 
No doubt, pal! It's just the way I be rolling, concerning putty counter measureso_O

putty meditates and channels his inner cain/abel, enlil/enki
black becomes white, and white becomes black
GONG!
260px-Yin_yang.svg.png
 
gonna finish off my bottle of cheap Canadian whiskey tonight lol, was hoping to be celebratin a win but drowinin my sorrows instead.......I dont celebrate xmas but at least I aint gotta work tomorrow so whatevs lol!.......

I feel your pain and am in the same situation..... Drinks all around.....
 
putty meditates and channels his inner cain/abel, enlil/enki
black becomes white, and white becomes black
GONG!
260px-Yin_yang.svg.png
Damn! You done 'gonged' me with that ancient Chinese casing-liner crap!,,,,hey ,no fare pal! The cease fire/ Christmas truce has done been enacted by the long held 'common' "curtseys" of War! ,,,flagrant violation of the casing-liner codes,,,,:angry:





:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
merry xmas, good to meet you.
hope to have more fun and you should to find more ways to have fun with melon
You'd best study on not being such a little S*#t stirring sawed off son of hop-sing,,,is what you'd best be doing,,,o_O
 
Damn! You done 'gonged' me with that ancient Chinese casing-liner crap!,,,,hey ,no fare pal! The cease fire/ Christmas truce has done been enacted by the long held 'common' "curtseys" of War! ,,,flagrant violation of the casing-liner codes,,,,:angry:





:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

LMAO.... Speaking of Casing-Liners, you may want a steel cup for next year. As soon as I am fully one of the gang, I will be a pain in everyone's backside being the smartbutt I am....
 
LMAO.... Speaking of Casing-Liners, you may want a steel cup for next year. As soon as I am fully one of the gang, I will be a pain in everyone's backside being the smartbutt I am....
LoL,,, don't press that casing-liner TOO much there Friend! ,,,ol' Putty-Buddy has more time racked up "on the outside looking in" than he does "bellying up to the bar enjoying free drinks",,,o_O
 
Damn! You done 'gonged' me with that ancient Chinese casing-liner crap!,,,,hey ,no fare pal! The cease fire/ Christmas truce has done been enacted by the long held 'common' "curtseys" of War! ,,,flagrant violation of the casing-liner codes,,,,:angry:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


art of war >>> the prince

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:


 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top