I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too :laugh:

thats my cat; she's a trip and cracks me up daily and to think some dumb *** gave up on her but fortunately I found her at the SPCA inside Petsmart. She stared me down the second I walked in the store and I couldn't resist
Cats are awesome :D Glad to hear you got one that needed a home :)
 
th
 
Just got back from VA, liver count is above 200 for first time ever. Haven’t had a drink since Saturday. Need to get this count lower, as cirrhosis and liver diseases start to be an issue around 3-400. This is my highest reading, previous was 178.

My energy is exponentially lower when I don’t booze. The days of 2 fifths a day are on indefinite hiatus
 
Man I'm tired. Just got back from inspecting a nuclear power plant in glenrose. I wore a shirt that had polyester in it so had to strip down and wear some scrubs they gave me. Then I forgot my security escort had to be with me all times at lunch. I left him at the table to get seconds and he got in trouble. Then they gave me this radiation monitoring thing and wasn't supposed to lean on these insulated rods. Oh well. Too many rules
Loc, muuuhhhhhh ninja, what you doing at a nuclear plant??
 
Just got back from VA, liver count is above 200 for first time ever. Haven’t had a drink since Saturday. Need to get this count lower, as cirrhosis and liver diseases start to be an issue around 3-400. This is my highest reading, previous was 178.

My energy is exponentially lower when I don’t booze. The days of 2 fifths a day are on indefinite hiatus
Bro..yeah let's get that lower. Sorry to here about your energy level, I totally get it

I'm w you bro!
 
Just got back from VA, liver count is above 200 for first time ever. Haven’t had a drink since Saturday. Need to get this count lower, as cirrhosis and liver diseases start to be an issue around 3-400. This is my highest reading, previous was 178.

My energy is exponentially lower when I don’t booze. The days of 2 fifths a day are on indefinite hiatus

wth, bad boy
thought the count dropped to less than 100.
how long has it been since last test?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,048
Messages
14,659,441
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top