I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Man,miesterC!,,,& IT don't stand fer' Caucasian!,,,, and it don't stand for Caucasian, Asian, lawyer or Indian chief EITHER! (*man! I caught a cat just today buying a 12 pack of ' bud lite' at the corner convince store checkout counter,, ain't worked around him upon first introduction in more than 20 years,yet I'd pegged him on who he was(* a bull MO-FO who used to drive around and single handingly ' pick-up' the mobile home axles from all the new manufactured double wides l used to slam down,,hell it would take two of us to drop,drag off and stack those break axle mo-fo%s in a pile,,,& ol' Lorenzo would pull up all& slam them up in that racked trailer by his lonesome B.A. self, while I'm still trying to get my 'guys to run the freaking roof cap casing-linero_O
 
My Man,miesterC!,,,& IT don't stand fer' Caucasian!,,,, and it don't stand for Caucasian, Asian, lawyer or Indian chief EITHER! (*man! I caught a cat just today buying a 12 pack of ' bud lite' at the corner convince store checkout counter,, ain't worked around him upon first introduction in more than 20 years,yet I'd pegged him on who he was(* a bull MO-FO who used to drive around and single handingly ' pick-up' the mobile home axles from all the new manufactured double wides l used to slam down,,hell it would take two of us to drop,drag off and stack those break axle mo-fo%s in a pile,,,& ol' Lorenzo would pull up all& slam them up in that racked trailer by his lonesome B.A. self, while I'm still trying to get my 'guys to run the freaking roof cap casing-linero_O

Amigo Mel, that cat Lorenzo sounds like one tough hombre. JJ should have signed him up
 
Amigo Mel, that cat Lorenzo sounds like one tough hombre. JJ should have signed him up
Bro! Lorenzo for Lambada that " casing-liner " tune was out about that time,,, the dude he ran that route for had a contract to run them axles straight back to L.A. ,,,HE'D offered me the driving job! ,,,I told that ol' boy to pound sand " extra tight " if he even thought I'd be forced to lay a hand on them axles,,,ya! I'm as well known as the " Lorenzo',,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
 
Bro! Lorenzo for Lambada that " casing-liner " tune was out about that time,,, the dude he ran that route for had a contract to run them axles straight back to L.A. ,,,HE'D offered me the driving job! ,,,I told that ol' boy to pound sand " extra tight " if he even thought I'd be forced to lay a hand on them axles,,,ya! I'm as well known as the " Lorenzo',,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

:thumbup:
 
Headed to South Padre tomorrow. Haven't gone since February. Hit the hot tub and hammock!!!! Salud!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,857
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top