I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Burn baby Burn"
I'm picking up a quality mental image of you & daboyz cutting some mean rooster tracks out in that disco inferno :thumbup:
:starspin:o_O:starspin:
Believe it or not Melon. Back in the day, I could dance the pants off a man at the Disco's. And that's, putting it mildly.:D
tenor.gif
 
Believe it or not Melon. Back in the day, I could dance the pants off a man at the Disco's. And that's, putting it mildly.:D
tenor.gif
You won't have to exert yerself in such an exceedingly fashion,,, it's a stone cold cinch the 'PUTTY' won't be wearing any as he race's breathlessly out to to meet you


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:




:laugh:o_O:laugh:
 

That's a hot video, bro! I loved the brief harmonica bit in the beginning of it ,too bad there wasn't any cowbell I could detect,,,, but the slo-mo ballistic video at the end more than made up for that lack of cowbell, the original projectile fired appeared to be from a handgun in the .357 cal. Of 158 gr.Flavor, judging by length x dia.of its sectional density, yet when hotty caught it,,,it had apparently morphed into a full patch 230/240 gr. Of .44/.45 variety,,,,, man ! now I'm really confused:confused:




:lmao2:
 
Wide blade ramp front sights are wholly uncommon in shoulder arms,although were it of the Dan Wesson pistol PAC variety thusly fitted with a shoulder stock, my confusion would be of a more diminished capacity& it could've been of .44 caliber all alongo_O





:lmao::starspin::lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,902
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top