I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the MLB thread and dump on your team, DaBoyz. It's cathartic Lol :D

It's what I do with the Angels (I'm more optimistic at my Angels site).
Hi luv. They have me so mad sometimes that I take a few days break from them. Stupid loses thanks to some of our bullpen. And for the life of me, when the opposing team is getting hit after hits....you call the bullpen to get another pitcher warmed up. Right? Arghhh!:angry:
 
Last edited:
I figure he has to check in from time to time. I wish he would create a new account and let a few of us know <nudge nudge elbow elbow HALEYareyoulistening>
I really didn't think my Haley was that stubborn. But to miss out on ALL Cowboys sites, that's like quitting smoking. That's some mean stubbornness the ole boy has. :muttley:
 
Last edited:
coach, that was for daboyz, not for you to remove the red.
perhaps she will comply
;)
....and spoil your imagination? NEVER!!!! I will however leave you with this.;)
tenor.gif
 
Hi luv. They have me so mad sometimes that I take a few days break from them. Stupid loses thanks to some of our bullpen. And for the life of me, when the opposing team is getting hit after hits....you call the bullpen to get another pitcher warmed up. Right? Arghhh!:angry:
Same for me, Sis. I get so infuriated. Sometimes I turn the game off half way through. Baseball fandom is definitely a grind
 
I figure he has to check in from time to time. I wish he would create a new account and let a few of us know <nudge nudge elbow elbow HALEYareyoulistening>
He should have let us know where he was before he left. It was just luck I found him last time. Hope you're having a good summer Trouty. :)
 
He should have let us know where he was before he left. It was just luck I found him last time. Hope you're having a good summer Trouty. :)
I thought of you when I made that post, PA! :) :star: It was luck, brother. We may need it again! :)

I'm having a wonderful start to the summer, hoping the same for you, amigo :starspin:
 
I thought of you when I made that post, PA! :) :star: It was luck, brother. We may need it again! :)

I'm having a wonderful start to the summer, hoping the same for you, amigo :starspin:
I'm doing pretty good. My birthday's coming up in a few weeks. The big 53. lol
 
He should have let us know where he was before he left. It was just luck I found him last time. Hope you're having a good summer Trouty. :)
I thought of you when I made that post, PA! :) :star: It was luck, brother. We may need it again! :)

I'm having a wonderful start to the summer, hoping the same for you, amigo :starspin:
I think Haley transitioned into Waldo!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,043
Messages
14,658,988
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top