I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Trouty pms last night, Pooty :) :D

How are you doing my friend??

where did u pms?
putty wants to see.

putty has been working hard on the startup.
we are starting to test the radar.
so in a month or two, we should know...

what have u been up to?
got lucky?
@dallasdave finally gave in to ur demands?
 
where did u pms?
putty wants to see.

putty has been working hard on the startup.
we are starting to test the radar.
so in a month or two, we should know...

what have u been up to?
got lucky?
@dallasdave finally gave in to ur demands?
Some random thread about Crawford, you’d have to go into my post history to find it, brother. I was a complete dick to him in PMs last night, too. He was just trolling around and I went too far with it like I usually do.
 
Some random thread about Crawford, you’d have to go into my post history to find it, brother. I was a complete dick to him in PMs last night, too. He was just trolling around and I went too far with it like I usually do.
Huh...
I read the Thread, now I want to read the PM's!
 
Huh...
I read the Thread, now I want to read the PM's!
Oh man, they are so awful. I apolgized to him this morning. He was just being his light-hearted trolly self and I took it way way too far like I always do when I feel attacked.
 
Oh man, they are so awful. I apolgized to him this morning. He was just being his light-hearted trolly self and I took it way way too far like I always do when I feel attacked.
You apologized... we're all guilty of getting a little out of hand, from time to time. Except me - I'm always in complete control!
If he knows you, he knows you're genuine in your regret.
 
You apologized... we're all guilty of getting a little out of hand, from time to time. Except me - I'm always in complete control!
If he knows you, he knows you're genuine in your regret.
Right on, thanks Corso. I appreciate the kind words, brother. I really do. I’m feeling very down this morning. Thanks man
 
Right on, thanks Corso. I appreciate the kind words, brother. I really do. I’m feeling very down this morning. Thanks man
Don't get down. You're good people! How many here would just double down on what they did, just because they don't want to seem... like they care.
The internet is a system rife with anonymous bullies and blowhards. Just look at our resident Like Collector...
Someone who cares, and even caring people can mess up, is a rarity nowadays.

You separate yourself from the common herd. Kudos.
 
Don't get down. You're good people! How many here would just double down on what they did, just because they don't want to seem... like they care.
The internet is a system rife with anonymous bullies and blowhards. Just look at our resident Like Collector...
Someone who cares, and even caring people can mess up, is a rarity nowadays.

You separate yourself from the common herd. Kudos.
Dang, Corso, thank you so much, man. I really really, REALLY appreciate these words. I’ve been in a very dark place the past month or two, your post made me feel better about myself. Thank you, brother
 
Dang, Corso, thank you so much, man. I really really, REALLY appreciate these words. I’ve been in a very dark place the past month or two, your post made me feel better about myself. Thank you, brother
You ever want to talk about anything... I'm an ear that will listen buddy. You're my friend.
 
Don't get down. You're good people! How many here would just double down on what they did, just because they don't want to seem... like they care.
The internet is a system rife with anonymous bullies and blowhards. Just look at our resident Like Collector...
Someone who cares, and even caring people can mess up, is a rarity nowadays.

You separate yourself from the common herd. Kudos.

wow corso makes moves on trouty now that @dallasdave sidelined
dave, come guard your bovine secretions!!!
 
Some random thread about Crawford, you’d have to go into my post history to find it, brother. I was a complete dick to him in PMs last night, too. He was just trolling around and I went too far with it like I usually do.

i will go check it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,319
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top