I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa bro! Jelly over here! That’s rad as hell man! I need to go on a vacation like that!
Lol yeah one day we were out there and I saw a large dorsal fin and I was almost sure it was a dolphin. when we went back to the hotel that day my one son said hey dad do you know that a guy and his kids said there is a shark out here and they ran towards shore LMAO !!!
 
Last edited:
Oh dude!!!! I love sharks!! I woulda been freaking out but in happiness lol

So happy to hear you had a good time, Max. You’re an amazing father to those children of yours, and there’s no doubt they know it
 
Oh dude!!!! I love sharks!! I woulda been freaking out but in happiness lol

So happy to hear you had a good time, Kevin. You’re an amazing father to those children of yours, and there’s no doubt they know it
Thanks brother !! We were out for another hour after I saw that dorsal but who knows. I remember when I was 10 years old at atlantic city I was bitten by something small on my foot and I was at the beach aid station and a girl was carried in that was bitten by a sand shark and her leg was shredded !
 
:(

I went to DCU recently and sent him a few PMs cuz I know they go to his email. I also posted a bit over there for a couple days, but I don’t think you ever went there did you, Captain?
I miss haley to and I pmed him at the universe but no reply.
 
Thanks brother !! We were out for another hour after I saw that dorsal but who knows. I remember when I was 10 years old at atlantic city I was bitten by something small on my foot and I was at the beach aid station and a girl was carried in that was bitten by a sand shark and her leg was shredded !
I gotta go camping with you amigo! If it isn’t sharks, it’s bears!! :D lol!!!

Yeah, sand sharks can shred your feet/legs up pretty gnarly when they’re stepped on. Nurse sharks, usually docile, can wreck a person’s lower extremities, too, especially if she has pups.
 
I miss haley to and I pmed him at the universe but no reply.
I’m just gonna keep doing it every so often, while also being polite to their board and chatting with them when I drop in. I know Coach had a run-in with a poster or two there (I wasn’t there when it went down, but heard about it), but it smoothed over, no @Ranching? No spilt milk over there, right, Coach?
 
I gotta go camping with you amigo! If it isn’t sharks, it’s bears!! :D lol!!!

Yeah, sand sharks can shred your feet/legs up pretty gnarly when they’re stepped on. Nurse sharks, usually docile, can wreck a person’s lower extremities, too, especially if she has pups.
Dude I would love it !! Come east !!! I have a lot of free time this summer !!
 
:(

I went to DCU recently and sent him a few PMs cuz I know they go to his email. I also posted a bit over there for a couple days, but I don’t think you ever went there did you, Captain?
no never went their, miss ole Haley --did he talk to you ???
 
no never went their, miss ole Haley --did he talk to you ???
Nothing yet, Dave. If I hear anything I will report back THAT MOMENT, and I would hope y’all would do the same. We all love him. Frankly, I really need to talk to him. I tried to make the PMs I sent him sound urgent, so he would understand. I haven’t lost faith that we will be in his circle again, I won’t even consider it.
 
Nothing yet, Dave. If I hear anything I will report back THAT MOMENT, and I would hope y’all would do the same. We all love him. Frankly, I really need to talk to him. I tried to make the PMs I sent him sound urgent, so he would understand. I haven’t lost faith that we will be in his circle again, I won’t even consider it.
He was our brother in arms===miss him a lot :oops:
 
He has my number, email, addy. Everything. Gosh, it feels like years since he’s been around, but it was the super bowl when he left, and I was there at DCU posting with him and saw it happen before my eyes. I just didn’t think it would be this long, and certainly nothing permenant. I didn’t see what happened when he came back here and got benched for good, but I heard about it.

I never thought it would go on this long. It’s what led me to stop posting for some time. I lost a lot of motivation around that time.
 
Damn now I have to go buy a 30 pack ! :muttley:
Bro, I’m fighting back cravings! The only thing stopping me right now is wisdom teeth surgery this Wednesday (general anesthesia). I stopped drinking for a few months but have slipped a couple-4-5 times in the past month :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,048
Messages
14,659,457
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top