Reminds me of Smokey and The Bandit! When Sheriff Buford T Justice told his son, when I get home, I'm gonna slap your momma in the mouth cause there is no way you came from my loins!!!The loin?![]()
LMAO! Need the clip, now, Coach!!!Reminds me of Smokey and The Bandit! When Sheriff Buford T Justice told his son, when I get home, I'm gonna slap your momma in the mouth cause there is no way you came from my loins!!!
https://goo.gl/images/FbrQPeLMAO! Need the clip, now, Coach!!!
http://172.217.22.164/images?q=tbn:qP-NozTEHB0MhMLMAO! Need the clip, now, Coach!!!
"Hola" is an understatement, there, my brother! I had to put on a jacket, all that snowHola amigo![]()




"Hola" is an understatement, there, my brother! I had to put on a jacket, all that snow
Love ya buddy, always great to see you on the board.![]()
Great to hear, hermano.Love ya too amigo...made it back home while ago...home sweet home




GET 'EM, @Trouty!!!!! I wish this was an all Cowboys Zone, but we've got varmints afoot that need to GIT!I wont even shout him out, man. He's all over the main board. I'll do my best chase him off. Not as a bully, but as a soldier for this forum. CZ isn't Blogging the Boys where everything is peaches and dandelions. I know some members, even folks in the beer thread, have a complex with that. but it is what it is
He's trying to rub that lil chubby all over our Zone because his team won and he feels like the rooster in the hen house.
dude even introduced himself in a thread and proclaimed he would out Zoners he felt worthy of his pointed finger.
WHOA BRO JUST WHOA BRO, that pumps me up and I take it as a challenge.
Wait, is that Aerolithe_Lion? I won't put the @ to draw him to this side of the forums. I saw him trying to demean Emmitt and had to leave before I had to start plucking some green feathers. He was in the DC.com site as well under the same name. He was more human before this past unfortunate SB.Look for the Emmitt Smith threads, as well as the "Why do you come here" thread (last page of said thread)
His name is Aero some such, Cors. I have been relentless to him, then apologized because he got all emo, then went off on him again. It was his disrespect, his changing the goalposts, and coming to OUR house to **** on 22.
You should read his intro, its truly disgusting
