I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquid nitrogen supplies have been exerted for today. I will refuel and begin again tomorrow
 
This guy is walking down a beach. He finds an old bottle. Suddenly a Genie comes out of the bottle and tells him he has 3 wishes.
One catch. Whatever he wishes for, his mother-in-law gets double.
1rst wish. "I want 20 million dollars." His mother-in-law gets 40 million dollars.
2nd wish. "I want a big mansion." His mother-in-law gets a mansion twice as big.
3rd wish. He says. "I want you to beat me half to death.":D
 
This guy is walking down a beach. He finds an old bottle. Suddenly a Genie comes out of the bottle and tells him he has 3 wishes.
One catch. Whatever he wishes for, his mother-in-law gets double.
1rst wish. "I want 20 million dollars." His mother-in-law gets 40 million dollars.
2nd wish. "I want a big mansion." His mother-in-law gets a mansion twice as big.
3rd wish. He says. "I want you to beat me half to death.":D
:laugh:
 
GET 'EM, @Trouty!!!!! I wish this was an all Cowboys Zone, but we've got varmints afoot that need to GIT!
LOL. Trouty will. That clown was on the old boards and was banned so many times. Then he would come back with a different user names. But we all knew the way he talked so it didn't take long to spot that leapord again.
 
Wait, is that Aerolithe_Lion? I won't put the @ to draw him to this side of the forums. I saw him trying to demean Emmitt and had to leave before I had to start plucking some green feathers. He was in the DC.com site as well under the same name. He was more human before this past unfortunate SB.
Unfortunately now that the Eagles have won a SB their fans are just intolerable.
 
Wait, is that Aerolithe_Lion? I won't put the @ to draw him to this side of the forums. I saw him trying to demean Emmitt and had to leave before I had to start plucking some green feathers. He was in the DC.com site as well under the same name. He was more human before this past unfortunate SB.
Yeah, he was OK until that went to his head.
 
:laugh:
Egals fans are pretzels & beer-
Cowboys fans are caviar & champagne-

It Just Doesn't Get Any Simpliar
That's what we used to say about the Niners fans and pate was used a lot as I recall back in the 80's.. We need to be fajitas and margaritas.

I must say though, the PA people cornered the market on pretzels and they weren't too shabby on the beer either. A fistful of Tom Sturgis pretzels and a Rolling Rock was a fine time.
 
Perfect day! Sitting at the Bass Pro bar having a burger and drink after collecting 3 commission checks. Salud!
 
That's what we used to say about the Niners fans and pate was used a lot as I recall back in the 80's.. We need to be fajitas and margaritas.

I must say though, the PA people cornered the market on pretzels and they weren't too shabby on the beer either. A fistful of Tom Sturgis pretzels and a Rolling Rock was a fine time.
Lol. Tom Sturgis, now your talking CC. I get a can of the beer pretzels. They are so good, especially for dipping in beer. Yum!

Then we have those Philly pretzels as well. Soft dough with lots of salt. Best ones are from the street vendor's in Philly. Philly Pretzel Company has a lot of locations. Not sure if they're nation wide though.
 
Lol. Tom Sturgis, now your talking CC. I get a can of the beer pretzels. They are so good, especially for dipping in beer. Yum!

Then we have those Philly pretzels as well. Soft dough with lots of salt. Best ones are from the street vendor's in Philly. Philly Pretzel Company has a lot of locations. Not sure if they're nation wide though.
I took my in-laws to Tom Sturgis when they were up to visit and they had some pretzels there that were only available there. I didn't want to leave.

You are right, those street Philly pretzels are fine. The original Auntie Anne's store location, after her farmers market start, was in the Colonial Mall in Hburg. The first time I tasted one of those beauties dipped in real butter and sprinkled with salt, I was hooked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top