LocimusPrime
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 34,091
- Reaction score
- 92,903
Liquid nitrogen supplies have been exerted for today. I will refuel and begin again tomorrow
"Like"He’s a tool. We will keep after him. Where is the farm like feature at here?
This guy is walking down a beach. He finds an old bottle. Suddenly a Genie comes out of the bottle and tells him he has 3 wishes.
One catch. Whatever he wishes for, his mother-in-law gets double.
1rst wish. "I want 20 million dollars." His mother-in-law gets 40 million dollars.
2nd wish. "I want a big mansion." His mother-in-law gets a mansion twice as big.
3rd wish. He says. "I want you to beat me half to death."![]()

LOL. Trouty will. That clown was on the old boards and was banned so many times. Then he would come back with a different user names. But we all knew the way he talked so it didn't take long to spot that leapord again.GET 'EM, @Trouty!!!!! I wish this was an all Cowboys Zone, but we've got varmints afoot that need to GIT!
DAve is back --here is a song for you Prime Time
DAve is back --here is a song for you Prime Time
Unfortunately now that the Eagles have won a SB their fans are just intolerable.Wait, is that Aerolithe_Lion? I won't put the @ to draw him to this side of the forums. I saw him trying to demean Emmitt and had to leave before I had to start plucking some green feathers. He was in the DC.com site as well under the same name. He was more human before this past unfortunate SB.
Imagine if they'd won 5. I bet they wouldn't be as classy as us. LolUnfortunately now that the Eagles have won a SB their fans are just intolerable.
Imagine if they'd won 5. I bet they wouldn't be as classy as us. Lol

That little girl's skirt on Little House on the Prairie.What cloth am I cut from ? Lol
Yeah, he was OK until that went to his head.Wait, is that Aerolithe_Lion? I won't put the @ to draw him to this side of the forums. I saw him trying to demean Emmitt and had to leave before I had to start plucking some green feathers. He was in the DC.com site as well under the same name. He was more human before this past unfortunate SB.
That's what we used to say about the Niners fans and pate was used a lot as I recall back in the 80's.. We need to be fajitas and margaritas.
Egals fans are pretzels & beer-
Cowboys fans are caviar & champagne-
It Just Doesn't Get Any Simpliar
Congrats! Have a drink for me big dog!Perfect day! Sitting at the Bass Pro bar having a burger and drink after collecting 3 commission checks. Salud!
You should have 3 drinks.Perfect day! Sitting at the Bass Pro bar having a burger and drink after collecting 3 commission checks. Salud!
One for me, one fore you and one for the willardputty.You should have 3 drinks.
I'll have a shirley temple for Willard!One for me, one fore you and one for the willardputty.
Lol. Tom Sturgis, now your talking CC. I get a can of the beer pretzels. They are so good, especially for dipping in beer. Yum!That's what we used to say about the Niners fans and pate was used a lot as I recall back in the 80's.. We need to be fajitas and margaritas.
I must say though, the PA people cornered the market on pretzels and they weren't too shabby on the beer either. A fistful of Tom Sturgis pretzels and a Rolling Rock was a fine time.
I took my in-laws to Tom Sturgis when they were up to visit and they had some pretzels there that were only available there. I didn't want to leave.Lol. Tom Sturgis, now your talking CC. I get a can of the beer pretzels. They are so good, especially for dipping in beer. Yum!
Then we have those Philly pretzels as well. Soft dough with lots of salt. Best ones are from the street vendor's in Philly. Philly Pretzel Company has a lot of locations. Not sure if they're nation wide though.
