I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: sheesh, remind me to never, ever get on your bad side again, bro!!! :laugh::laugh::omg::omg::thumbup::thumbup:
Can we have that group Chug now!
Y'all are a definite slice outta' my
" can do crew ",,,as I used to ' crack that whip' over my $4 + minimum wage cash grubbing casing-liner crew ,,,er,,," for are we not men"? ,,,,:lmao: a moldy oldie of DEVO linage,,, TROUTSTER? if yer' feeling to fixing ever git' twitchy on me AGAIN,, YER' GONNA NEED SOME BONA FIDES in that ' back up' dept. Brother! ,,, as yer' incapable ( as well as any other air suck casing-liner, Manning a fictitious post in the dreamland direction of where& when my frickin' finite flipping foisted "LIKES" casing-liner are loosed,let fly& land!,,,ya - dig,,,?
 
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: sheesh, remind me to never, ever get on your bad side again, bro!!! :laugh::laugh::omg::omg::thumbup::thumbup:
One time I was being attacked by some no good posters in a thread and @Melonfeud came in hard and we fought them off. It was tough but after 30-35 mins, we got em. But let me say, he comes correct.

Now for an emoji carpet bomb.
:oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:
 
Y'all are a definite slice outta' my
" can do crew ",,,as I used to ' crack that whip' over my $4 + minimum wage cash grubbing casing-liner crew ,,,er,,," for are we not men"? ,,,,:lmao: a moldy oldie of DEVO linage,,, TROUTSTER? if yer' feeling to fixing ever git' twitchy on me AGAIN,, YER' GONNA NEED SOME BONA FIDES in that ' back up' dept. Brother! ,,, as yer' incapable ( as well as any other air suck casing-liner, Manning a fictitious post in the dreamland direction of where& when my frickin' finite flipping foisted "LIKES" casing-liner are loosed,let fly& land!,,,ya - dig,,,?
I hear ya on the Likes there, pal :thumbup:
 
One time I was being attacked by some no good posters in a thread and @Melonfeud came in hard and we fought them off. It was tough but after 30-35 mins, we got em. But let me say, he comes correct.

Now for an emoji carpet bomb.
:oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:
Bruh, how many times have we had to clean house on your tweet threads, or back in the day with your Fan Zone threads. Always will and always have had your back, my boy.

Let's boogie

:dance::dance::dance::dance::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:

It's easier when it's against people you don't give a **** about and they messing w your homeboys :)
 
Bruh, how many times have we had to clean house on your tweet threads, or back in the day with your Fan Zone threads. Always will and always have had your back, my boy.

Let's boogie

:dance::dance::dance::dance::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:

It's easier when it's against people you don't give a **** about and they messing w your homeboys :)
Bro it was like a gang fight every night :laugh::laugh:
 
Bro it was like a gang fight every night :laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I always, always have the back of my peeps.

During the regular season I get shoutouts to come to the fray and help with the fight, and i always oblige.. this is nothing new and a part of me. y'all are my fam on this message board, i always fight tooth and nail for my pals as well as myself. been that way since post numero uno

i got too out of line w Mel today, and i will admit it. i could have approached him differently when i felt slighted. anyways, its over. onwards and upwards :star::star::star::star:

:hammer:
 
Always got you.
This is like CZ hierarchy incredible praise to me, Doc, bless you. Next time you talk to Hos, please send him my best. I am woefully behind over there, and he and I haven't spoken in some time just because of busy.

Bless you, Doc. :star::star::star::starspin::starspin::starspin:
 
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: sheesh, remind me to never, ever get on your bad side again, bro!!! :laugh::laugh::omg::omg::thumbup::thumbup:
Lol... first thing that happened to me, when I came back from my... hiatus, was get into it with this guy, although his jab at me was a bit, shall we say - insulting.
It did create the foundation of our current friendship however.

Love the melon, fear the melon.
 
Lol... first thing that happened to me, when I came back from my... hiatus, was get into it with this guy, although his jab at me was a bit, shall we say - insulting.
It did create the foundation of our current friendship however.

Love the melon, fear the melon.
:laugh:

I just love to love, Corso. Godspeed my bro :star::star::star::star:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,780
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top