I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on how you're willing to see things, my friend.
Things are too jaded to take seriously now on every side. When I was going in, all those years ago, there was a modicum of pure truth without a slant happening.
Like I said: I'm glad I write admitted fiction. Thumb's up.
 
Another story for another place. A select few know.

Are you talking about when you did time for, uhh, "assaulting" a gorilla at the San Diego Zoo?
18 months!?! But I thought you said it was consentual... lol.. j/k
 
Are you talking about when you did time for, uhh, "assaulting" a gorilla at the San Diego Zoo?
18 months!?! But I thought you said it was consentual... lol.. j/k
I literally watched that gorilla putting lipstick on, the moment she saw me..

Give me a break! She showed that gorgeous silver back... wait...
 
tenor.gif
With a rat?:lmao2:

is that how u want me to perceive u, honey?
 
I appreciate that, my friend..........but I'm very disappointed that the double entendre seemed to slide right by you! :rolleyes:
Waldo's got that covered!!
Well my door is always open, if you're ever in my direction.
And if things ever get heavy - I'd answer your call. Just ask for my number (PM).

what is going on at the tavern today?
it seems coachie is trying to live vicariously through putty
go big, coachie bro, let it all hang out, even if u have to squint a bit...
 
@Trouty I saw a new poster yesterday by the name of Haley 94 or something like that. The post reminds me of something Haley would say. I checked out the profile and it's a lady. Don't think Jack is that stealthy!!!

i saw a new haley something id also...
 
@Trouty I saw a new poster yesterday by the name of Haley 94 or something like that. The post reminds me of something Haley would say. I checked out the profile and it's a lady. Don't think Jack is that stealthy!!!
I wouldn't put it past him.
 
what is going on at the tavern today?
it seems coachie is trying to live vicariously through putty
go big, coachie bro, let it all hang out, even if u have to squint a bit...
Lol!!! Why you gotta be so mean ???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,249
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top