I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time!!! He's gonna need a patch for his air up "friend"!!!!
:lmao:
Hi Ranchy. Hope all is well down there on the farm. Going to be exciting watching all this new young talent we've acquired. We'll know the first 5 games on where well be come December. I'm looking forward to the Giants game watching the two hurdlers, Barkley & Zeke will be priceless.

Watching Barkley play in person at Penn State was a treat. What that kid is capable of can't be coached. He was born with the talent. I do give him the edge over Zeke. We shall see. Let the games begin.:flagwave:
 
:lmao:
Hi Ranchy. Hope all is well down there on the farm. Going to be exciting watching all this new young talent we've acquired. We'll know the first 5 games on where well be come December. I'm looking forward to the Giants game watching the two hurdlers, Barkley & Zeke will be priceless.

Watching Barkley play in person at Penn State was a treat. What that kid is capable of can't be coached. He was born with the talent. I do give him the edge over Zeke. We shall see. Let the games begin.:flagwave:
He is scary! Zeke has a better line, if they can stay healthy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top