waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Your a very popular person on the board.![]()
time to get some fringe benefits
lap, kitty
Your a very popular person on the board.![]()
Dont go therewait till she brings a friend to visit the parents
putty controls the flow of butterWe pass him around like butter.
we all know which type of dreams she desiresSweet dreams!!
Dont go there
putty scared
Darn, I came back too late. Missed out on some funny stuff. lol@America's Cowboy where you at bro??
You're always welcome in here. The Zone's version of the Texas RoseDarn, I came back too late. Missed out on some funny stuff. lol
Salud!SlammedZero is drunk **. First time I've been out drinking in awhile my friends.![]()
WaldoDreamy
WaldoDreamy
My my my lol. GOOD morning my Sweeties. Ranchy, amazingly enough, Putty and the blowup doll were NOT in my dreams. But you and @dallasdave were.we all know which type of dreams she desires

At the same time!!!! Sword fight!!!My my my lol. GOOD morning my Sweeties. Ranchy, amazingly enough, Putty and the blowup doll were NOT in my dreams. But you and @dallasdave were.![]()
Sweet dreams!!
Thank you Ranchy.Goodnight Daboyz, good night Putty![]()

Lol. Ranchy probably has a shot gun behind the front door.wait till she brings a friend to visit the parents
Don't need one. I trust my girl.........I keep telling myself that! Lol!Lol. Ranchy probably has a shot gun behind the front door.
You know AC Ranchy? AC and I go way back from the other boards. I didn't realize it was my old friend until just recently. Had one of those blonde moments. @America's Cowboy is a great guy. He certainly fits right in with us here at the Tavern. Glad you two hooked up.@America's Cowboy where you at bro??
