I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know AC Ranchy? AC and I go way back from the other boards. I didn't realize it was my old friend until just recently. Had one of those blonde moments. @America's Cowboy is a great guy. He certainly fits right in with us here at the Tavern. Glad you two hooked up.:thumbup:
Turns out we live a few miles from each other. We're gonna meet up for a few beers this fall.
 
I just looked at the clock and realized its Saturday ... Happy Saturday and a Labour Day weekend ...

Michigan v ND at 7:30 Go Blue ....
Backatcha luv. Glad you stopped by the Tavern. Oh wow, your Wolverines play ND. I loathe ND. GOOD luck!
 
Turns out we live a few miles from each other. We're gonna meet up for a few beers this fall.
Get outta here. Isn't that something. That's wonderful. You two are great guys with lots of similarities in your personalities. !Salud:D
 
You know AC Ranchy? AC and I go way back from the other boards. I didn't realize it was my old friend until just recently. Had one of those blonde moments. @America's Cowboy is a great guy. He certainly fits right in with us here at the Tavern. Glad you two hooked up.:thumbup:

blonde moment from blonde parade
Blonde-Parade-Young-Collectors-Council-Ball.jpg
 
Going good, brother. Just chilling here catching up on the Zone, waiting for the little guy to wake up. How are you doing, amigo?
woke up and the lights r on
doing ok
will call you tomorrow later on!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top