Two new meds and he needs to lose 5 pounds. The lumps on his body are NOT cancerous! I am so happy!!! My little, old soldier...














Thanks buddy. I love him.>>>>>>>>>> CONGRATS <<<<<<<<<<
![]()
Two new meds and he needs to lose 5 pounds. The lumps on his body are NOT cancerous! I am so happy!!! My little, old soldier...
Two new meds and he needs to lose 5 pounds. The lumps on his body are NOT cancerous! I am so happy!!! My little, old soldier...
Good news! Glad to hear that Corso![]()
Thank you guys. Very happy.Good to hear![]()
I AM HEATED RIGHT NOW
Hey man, God bless your pup! Fantastic news!! Sorry for the delay in responding, brother, I just saw this. Great news!!!!Two new meds and he needs to lose 5 pounds. The lumps on his body are NOT cancerous! I am so happy!!! My little, old soldier...




Good morning my sweet friend.Good morning, Hon.![]()
Congratulations. So happy for you.Two new meds and he needs to lose 5 pounds. The lumps on his body are NOT cancerous! I am so happy!!! My little, old soldier...
Oh no. Best of luck to him Corso.Good morning guys. Taking my big boy to the vet to get a checkup on his hip dysplasia. He's been limping more lately.
Wish us luck!!!
Top of the Morning -hope your day is filled with PuttyismGood morning my sweet friend.![]()



Lol. I see that.putty likes the submissive types!!!
Great newsThank you guys. Very happy.
Top of the Morning -hope your day is filled with Puttyism![]()
Omg lol. That's hilarious. You're the best. 
