I hope he feels no pain tonightZeke was messed up at my boys bar at 3:30 Am Friday night. Saw him tonight and he and the bouncers said he was in another universe lol
What up Putty.good afternoon everyone
What up Putty.
Just got home. Gonna sit in the sauna for a bit and then situate my butt on the recliner for the rest of the nightgoing to starbucks early today before the game.
r u still in austin?
great u had a safe drive.Just got home. Gonna sit in the sauna for a bit and then situate my butt on the recliner for the rest of the night
Eh... the fanzone has become too strict for my taste.
Not that that is a big loss, but I'm also going to take a break for a while.
This place has lost a lot of fun for me lately and I'm a selfish man...
I wish you guys the best. @jday - We can chat via email.
Anyone else is welcome. I mean that. I like talking to you guys. Not so much @LocimusPrime because I'm not interested in his latest adventures of being the vigilante Flex Hardpecs, but you guys are great.
Later taters!

Salud, Loci!! You gotta keep Zeke in line on Friday nights!!!Yo what's going on at home base
Salud, Loci!! You gotta keep Zeke in line on Friday nights!!!
Say it ain't so![]()
no that's @daboyzruleperioddd, loci is waiting from some personal attention and disciplinary action from a leader like urself!



Bro. He was on another levelSalud, Loci!! You gotta keep Zeke in line on Friday nights!!!
