LocimusPrime
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 34,091
- Reaction score
- 92,903
Ewwwwwww sickodd, loci is waiting from some personal attention and disciplinary action from a leader like urself!
Ewwwwwww sickodd, loci is waiting from some personal attention and disciplinary action from a leader like urself!
What's going on with trouty. He ok?
I hate that too! I'll have to record it!! Salud!Sweet Baby Jezus, I’m gonna be drunk before kick off.. 1 Hr to go, damn night games...![]()
good morning coach and everyoneGood morning!
Everyone quit drinking.....nobody at the tavern, gee!
Everyone quit drinking.....
Ewwwwwww sicko
Surethere is loci
do u want some butterbeer?
Everyone quit drinking.....
Wasn't too bad at my place, about 6 to 8 inches. We got lucky, some areas down here had some flooding.how is it going - lots of rain there?
Wasn't too bad at my place, about 6 to 8 inches. We got lucky, some areas down here had some flooding.

