Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,769
- Reaction score
- 121,361
Hey, hey!!!Salud, Coacharino!!![]()
Hey, hey!!!Salud, Coacharino!!![]()
Hey Coach!!!Hey, hey!!!
Ahhhhhh!!! Good point!

Can you get me a free sample?
sorry we r just working on the control systemCan you get me a free sample?
dont worry, it is probably 10 years awayWill the driverless car have windshield wipers? Hmmmm.
wow i found one area where risen would not even go to attack dak:
↑
risen: As the week's gone on I'm just like bleep the Saints. We lay down for no team.
Smack these bleepety bleepers in the mouth.
I feel better about this game the closer it gets.
putty: sure go cheer for ur qb dak then
... no answer
,,, 'copy wally' ,,,I guess?,,,ah,,,maybe you feel you've accomplished some kinda' achievement worthy of crowing about,,,IDK


Who you gonna hump?Hump Day
At least in Dallas
He deserves a shot! A flu shot....,,,er,,,
,,, 'copy wally' ,,,I guess?,,,ah,,,maybe you feel you've accomplished some kinda' achievement worthy of crowing about,,,IDK
![]()
My wife leaves the country on biz for a week.Who you gonna hump?

,,,er,,,
,,, 'copy wally' ,,,I guess?,,,ah,,,maybe you feel you've accomplished some kinda' achievement worthy of crowing about,,,IDK
![]()
He deserves a shot! A flu shot....
My wife leaves the country on biz for a week.
Maybe she'll bring back someone for me.
![]()
