I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
just talked to trouty yesterday.
his personal stuff is going his way, but taking a few more months to resolve
give him a call some time to give him some encouragement ...
he is fine
but could probably use some friends checking on him..
 
just talked to trouty yesterday.
his personal stuff is going his way, but taking a few more months to resolve
give him a call some time to give him some encouragement ...
he is fine
but could probably use some friends checking on him..
I wish I knew how to reach out to him. I've been thinking about him as he was one of the very first posters I connected with on here and his struggles and willingness to be open about them touched my heart.

Thanks for the update as others have asked about him as well and he is truly missed here.
 
You will have to put in good hard work and get the best pics :lmao::lmao::lmao:You might have to go undercover.
bikini-party-attractive-girl-white-headphones-color-background-51968458.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,048
Messages
14,659,457
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top