I like Deion Sanders, but this time Deion needs to shut up *Merge*

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I like deion, always respected him as a player, what he did for the cowboys to help them win a super bowl. Yet, this time Deion needs to shut up, we dont need to stir up T O, granted Jason Garrett has to do a better job. But this offense is geared for T O. Just look at last year.

And like Michael Irvin said, when Roy Willams starts beating the coverage along with Jason Witten, then teams will go away from double teaming T O, to try to shut down roy williams too, then that will open up T O.

:starspin

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2433504 said:
Dont get me wrong, I like deion, always respected him as a player, what he did for the cowboys to help them win a super bowl. Yet, this time Deion needs to shut up, we dont need to stir up T O, granted Jason Garrett has to do a better job. But this offense is geared for T O. Just look at last year.

And like Michael Irvin said, when Roy Willams starts beating the coverage along with Jason Witten, then teams will go away from double teaming T O, to try to shut down roy williams too, then that will open up T O.

:starspin

I thought Deion job was to do player interviews and talk football for the NFL network? TO has a choice of what he says or what he does not say. I'm not sure how Deion can be blamed for doing the job he is paid to do.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion should be shot to death with dried balls of his own crap. Maybe.

I don't care how much dancing he did in a Cowboys uniform. I can't stand that guy.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Keep giving Marion Barber the football, Jason Garrett.

He is your life.

Wood

Reaction score
thanks Deion....like we needed that *****

mmohican29

Reaction score
Idgit;2433538 said:
Deion should be shot to death with dried balls of his own crap. Maybe.

I don't care how much dancing he did in a Cowboys uniform. I can't stand that guy.

I loathe the mercenary that is Deion Sanders and the next time he shows up at Valley Ranch he should be shown the door immediately. As much as Jerry has done for and with Deion, it's clear that Deion does not respect Jerry or his past with the Cowboys. Deion's in it for Deion- always has been, always will. He could give a rat's *** about the Dallas Cowboys, regardless of what his stupid smirking face says on television.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deion Sanders: I want to interview you.
Terrell Owens: Next question.

End of story, right?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasEast;2433834 said:

End of story, right?

I really don't know why Deion is catching hell? His job is to interview players, if people don't like what the player has to say then blame the player not Deion.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;2433847 said:
I really don't know why Deion is catching hell? His job is to interview players, if people don't like what the player has to say then blame the player not Deion.
Good point. Deion did not force this interview on Owens. It is an interview which Owens chose to do. Presently, Owens has an issue with Ed Werder and he choses not to converse with him as a member of the Dallas Cowboys. Same circumstance, different choice.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasEast;2433853 said:
Good point. Deion did not force this interview on Owens. It is an interview which Owens chose to do. Presently, Owens has an issue with Ed Werder and he choses not to converse with him as a member of the Dallas Cowboys. Same circumstance, different choice.

Exactly. Deion did nothing but his job just like any other person who covers the NFL. He is going to ask question some question that even members of this board ask as they slam Garrett, but Deion ask a tough question and he is dirt?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2433834 said:

End of story, right?

Exactly. Joe has this completely backwards. T.O. is the one who needs to shut up and has needed to shut up since he became an NFL player.

Deion is the media. Does he need to be the one who gets the interview?

No, but the problem isn't asking for the interview, or doing the interview or asking the questions that may get the answer most of us don't want to hear.

The problem is when the player accepts the interview, then does the interview and answers the questions with answers that make everyone a little nervous.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
to me, deion knows that T O can get stirred up if he doesnt catch the ball,

deion knows that defenses are double teaming and sometimes triple teaming T O

in stead of the way the converstaton went, deion should have pointed to things that possibly the cowboys could open up the offense more, not attack the cowboys, garrett, etc, that is pointing fingers, you dont want to point fingers in the nfl on a team

Deion knows this as a former player

next thing i point to this, deion knows that jerry jones has given his boy adam jones a chance when no one else would,

but deion said the other day, he is off of the bandwagon of the cowboys and on the bandwagon of the titans now

so if you want to go stir things up deion, go stir things up in tennessee

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2433862 said:

in stead of the way the converstaton went, deion should have pointed to things that possibly the cowboys could open up the offense more, not attack the cowboys, garrett, etc, that is pointing fingers, you dont want to point fingers in the nfl on a team

next thing i point to this, deion knows that jerry jones has given his boy adam jones a chance when no one else would,

but deion said the other day, he is off of the bandwagon of the cowboys and on the bandwagon of the titans now

DEION IS THE MEDIA!!!

He isn't a current player for the Dallas Cowboys.

You say all these things like Deion shouldn't be doing this because it's hurting his personal interest in being on a winning football team.

You would have a point if the guy asking the questions were a member of the team. But it ain't and you don't.

Wood

Reaction score
its clear deion abused his friendship to lure owens to do this interview.....everyone knows Owens it helpless to that bait....deion knew he was dealing with a child and not only did he magnify the situation....he cut it into two juice pieces just for shock value. It makes me sick.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2433862 said:

TO is a grown man he should be responsible for what he says. Again Deion works for the NFL Channel not the Dallas Cowboys his responsibility is to the NFL channel. What do you want him to do fluff pieces when interviewing Cowboy players? Why would any network hire a guy who is going to do fluff work? Deion has given props to the Cowboys when they deserve them and has knocked them when they have played bad.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Wood;2433870 said:
its clear deion abused his friendship to lure owens to do this interview.....everyone knows Owens it helpless to that bait....deion knew he was dealing with a child and not only did he magnify the situation....he cut it into two juice pieces just for shock value. It makes me sick.

So the real problem is Owens is stupid? Deion did his job nothing more. Hell you knock the coaching staff on a reg basis seem you have more issues with the Cowboys than Deion Sanders has.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2433862 said:

"Should have?" As in, "he should have interviewed Owens exactly the way you preferred"?

Poor Deion. Maybe he will hit up Rachel Ray as his next interviewee.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasEast;2433876 said:
"Should have?" As in, "he should have interviewed Owens exactly the way you preferred"?

Poor Deion. Maybe he will hit up Rachel Ray as his next interviewee.

Maybe the thread should read TO needs to shut up instead of Deion. Deion does not play for us TO does

bigE79

Reaction score
This whole situation makes me sick,i wish these players would stop being such ****ing prima donnas and just play the game!!! I know the dude wants the ball but damn he is one of the ****ing captains and he needs to act like one and stop acting like a little frickin *****!!!...Whatever happened to the days where WINNING was the only thing that counted...frickin idiot