I like Deion Sanders, but this time Deion needs to shut up *Merge*

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2434444 said:
Why?

Folks need to realize that Deion Sanders is paid to give his opinion and to get the "major" interview.

Your anger and contempt should be pointed to Terrell Owens.
Cowboyjoe can correct me, but I believe he feels that no one in the media should ask players questions which the players themselves would be later criticized for voluntarily answering.

While I wholeheartedly agree with that premise, it is an utterly complete fantasy in today's society. However, that fact can generate even more questions about players granting interviews, such as, "If you publicly or privately acknowledge that the media may attempt to trap you according to your very own statements, why would you either grant the interview in the first place OR answer questions in a fashion which you fully understand could be purposely misconstrued?"

Now, THAT'S reality. While there isn't anything wrong with questioning the actions and tactics of the media. In fact, questioning the motivations of others is a fundamental principle of journalistic freedom in this country. However, it's wrong to assume, in current society especially, that everyone in the media will automatically give a damn about journalistic "purity". There are very few Walter Cronkites and Bernard Shaws working in today's rank-and-file media and believing that the majority are is completely unrealistic.

CutMeMick

Reaction score
It was just a matter of time!

This guy's a CLASSIC frontrunner. When things are good, he's
all about "team", & "my quaterback- boohooo"!
But once there's some adversity, then just like clockwork-
here's another interview throwing people under the bus!

What you apologists don't understand is, whether he's right or
not is beside the point. Right now, just when our 'Boys are on the
verge of righting the ship- was this interview NECESSARY??

Why stand apart from everyone else?
Surely he's not the only one who has gripes, or feels things aren't right!
Legitimate or not- keep your '*****in & moaning to yourself.
Keep that CRAP in-house, then make your feelings known privately!

This makes Wade, JJ, Garrett, his teammates, the ENTIRE organization
look bad!

T.O.- PLEASE ****!!!!!:banghead:

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
this crap is crazy. I am so tired of hearing what T.O. is going to do. How long has he been here and he hasn't done it yet!! lets go back to the other 2 teams he played for he had beef with each QB. him and Tony have no beef. so all the media and such need to let this crap go.....Rant off:mad:

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2433528 said:
I thought Deion job was to do player interviews and talk football for the NFL network? TO has a choice of what he says or what he does not say. I'm not sure how Deion can be blamed for doing the job he is paid to do.
:hammer:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Hey Mods can you put a limit on how Many T.O. threads are put up per Day.:banghead::horse:

We get it ,there are some here that don't like him.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
You do realize you just started yet ANOTHER T.O. thread, don't you?