I like what i saw from Lance

johneric8

Reaction score
I was very impressed with Lance last night honestly.. All of his passes weren't accurate but at times he did show elite instincts. Man, the kid has so much talent and I think many of you aren't aware just how strong the kids arm really is... If all he needs is reps than I think we need to keep him for a real shot as a future starter.. I personally think he is way more of a threat than Rush at this point.. Time to move on from Rush if you can't keep both.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out the plan here at QB. LOL.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Trey showed that once he settles down, gets a rhythm, he can be confident and get the job done. I like how he let it rip and didn't double clutch in this game. He seemed to trust what he was seeing better, a tick quicker. BUT lets not jump to conclusions about him being QB1. Hes not that and may never be. But what he is right now might be good enough to help us behind Dak. For me, I have seen enough to know hes not QB 1. But thats ok. I think in a pinch you can get by with him for about 2 games a year and be fine.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I thought you said Trey is awful and there is no hope for him :rolleyes:
I say that still, as far as being QB 1. he just won't be that guy. BUT the good news is he's 24 and has a chance to prove me and many more wrong. I do think he can help us behind Dak. I have seen enough there that shows me he can get us by for 2 weeks or so.